Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,058 comments
Hi Mass

Without changing any parameters in the data.acd, i altered the texture itself. It´s closer to reality.
View attachment 1206571
I already have the right Stack Gauge. New update will come soon and i will add an optional extension config folder, wich could be used to replace the current extension config folder, for those who have problems with the refraction. 🙂
👌

Last edited:
the internal window mesh is not visible in the default CM Showroom, so we have to resort to shader replacement:

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
MATERIALS = glass_i
IS_TRANSPARENT = 1
CAST_SHADOWS = 1

1667897143240.png

Wait, the mesh is visible in the showroom, but since it is parented to the COCKPIT_HR empty it is hidden when the "Low res. cockpit" toggle is enabled (which seems to be the default in my CM).
1667898160730.png 1667898122343.png

Last edited:
Hmm..I don´t have these issues...
View attachment 1206705
Do you use CSP?

the internal window mesh is not visible in the default CM Showroom, so we have to resort to shader replacement:

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
MATERIALS = glass_i
IS_TRANSPARENT = 1
CAST_SHADOWS = 1

View attachment 1206691

Wait, the mesh is visible in the showroom, but since it is parented to the COCKPIT_HR empty it is hidden when the "Low res. cockpit" toggle is enabled (which seems to be the default in my CM).
View attachment 1206700 View attachment 1206699
Good shout - many thanks. That now enables the glass to be selected and toggled.
I was wondering why the car didn't seem to have any internal glass. Clicking the windscreen in CM showroom from inside the cockpit was doing nothing before.
One to remember!
Edit: nice little car, now that we can see out of the windscreen.
It's basically a Moby Dick physics-wise, so the audio might as well be copied over from that car too. It solves the cut-off before the rev limiter is reached.

F1 2011 Mod release by me and @StoffelWaffle

The previous F1 2011 mod was a 2011 2012 frankeinstein with 2011 body and 2012 tyres, rear wing, rim and steering wheel. So we decided to do it properly by converting the whole 2011 squad using only 2011 parts. It also has animated drs and suspension.

Link

You can now drive the renault with its original steering wheel and no broken nose ^^
Please be aware that this is a V0.1 so it's not perfect yet. Since i have a potato computer and the 2011 mod wasn't my main focus I'll have to rely on feedback to fix the cars especially on the graphic side.

credit to bastien for the soundmod : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2011-blown-diffuser-sound-mod-pack.54384/

and MrHD for the the camera files, and Gianmarco Fiducci for the pirelli no line texture for the tyres

1667903759437.png

1667903832317.png

1667903869361.png

https://sharemods.com/lu0sj1eupy3p/F1_2011FucqSSCmodding.7z.html

Last edited:

The previous F1 2011 mod was a 2011 2012 frankeinstein with 2011 body and 2012 tyres, rear wing, rim and steering wheel. So we decided to do it properly by converting the whole 2011 squad using only 2011 parts. It also has animated drs and suspension.

You can now drive the renault with its original steering wheel and no broken nose ^^
Please be aware that this is a V0.1 so it's not perfect yet. Since i have a potato computer and the 2011 mod wasn't my main focus I'll have to rely on feedback to fix the cars especially on the graphic side.

credit to bastien for the soundmod : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2011-blown-diffuser-sound-mod-pack.54384/
wauw , this is better then some v1.0 ...
I couldn't find any disturbing flaws right of the bat, and to see my irl F1 Ferrari replica wheel in game, adds to the immersion
thanks for this brilliant mod! :bowdown:

wauw , this is better then some v1.0 ...
I couldn't find any disturbing flaws right of the bat, and to see my irl F1 Ferrari replica wheel in game, adds to the immersion
thanks for this brilliant mod! :bowdown:
Thanks

Although the FVA version of the 2011 Ferrari is more accurate, the codemaster one still looks really good and probably one of the car that had the most time spent on from the pack

Just a shame that the camera doesn't do justice to the car. I had a hard time finding the right angle to make it look really good

Last edited:
Do you use CSP?
Yes Sir, 0.180p1

and MrHD for the the camera files, and Gianmarco Fiducci for the pirelli no line texture for the tyres

View attachment 1206726

View attachment 1206727
View attachment 1206728
Please check the skin of Massa´s F150, seems there are 2 layers which do shine-through each other:
Screenshot_f1_2011_ferrari_ascari_race_resort_8-10-122-14-25-24.png

Please check the skin of Massa´s F150, seems there are 2 layers which do shine-through each other:
View attachment 1206745
Sorry i forgot to remove some file in the skin folder of massa, so two liveries are loaded on massa car.
Delete body.dds in massa skin folder and put this file in massa folder. I'll hotfix that in the original download

Attachments

• Ferrari_05.zip
    1 MB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Sorry i forgot to remove some file in the skin folder of massa, so two liveries are loaded on massa car.
Delete body.dds in massa skin folder and put this file in massa folder. I'll hotfix that in the original download
Thanks! Just an additional note, Alonso´s skin still has the striped Pirelli tyres included, you may replace both files gomme.dds and gomme_blur.dds from another car with it.

Can someone be a kind soul and send me the original folder for the skin "03_Grigio_Silverstone" for the car "ks_alfa_giulia_qv"? Managed to mess it up in CM paintshop...

Release:
---------

BMW M1 Turbo Gr.5
View attachment 1206592

Converted From, Grid:Legends By F302
-Working Wipers (animated)
-Interior Light
-Sound: Porsche 917/30 Spyder (Only Place Holder Sound)
+ extension Folder ( refraction lights)
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things

DOWNLOAD MEDIAFIRE
New Update with several fixes included also fix for glasses v.101

Mediafire Download

Last edited:
Hey everyone,
I'd just like to recommend the F1 Regulations app that is available at RD.

It's an amazing WIP project which adds DRS rules, forced pitstops (by tyre wear) and other features to AC. If you're an off-line racer, then this app is a must for you.

It's about to reach version 1.0 with other new features coming, focusing mainly (but not only) on the single player experience.

P.S. I am not the author, just a happy and enthusiastic user.

P.P.S. Follow the instructions to the letter, it does work. Judging by the comments, many people forget to enable the app in-game.

Last edited:
RSS and VRC F1 2022 Custom Championships
RACE WEEKEND 21 Mexico

Edit: 05/11/2022 - Tracks updated with the Pyyer extensions and some extras
bgr021.jpg

21_mexico_gp22_FINAL.zip
Original Track - acu_mexico_2021 - ACU - Marc_13000
Extensions - Pyyer
Crowd SFX - Cozy61

Tracks in GDrive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15IHYdj24xd3fbgrvkVv5ZdTO2LrH-0VT?usp=sharing
Racedepartment: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/authors/cozy61.1049383/
Good afternoon

Would this pack of tracks be sensible to replace with the same ones, written by other modders?
Or, does it only fit the F1 mod?
I ask why the skins from other tracks don't fit in these...

View attachment 1206726

View attachment 1206727
View attachment 1206728

It’s good so far. My main issue is the physics.
On initial turn into a corner the car wants to rotate unrealistically. It’s like there are no weight to the car and very little force feedback, you can not really feel the car on corner entry.

Also the cars are sitting a bit to high of the ground maybe.

I don’t know if it makes sense.

Last edited:
Good afternoon

Would this pack of tracks be sensible to replace with the same ones, written by other modders?
Or, does it only fit the F1 mod?
I ask why the skins from other tracks don't fit in these...
The tracks are renamed for the Championship - Drop additional skins in the skins folder - The tracks can be used individually as well

It’s good so far. My main issue is the physics.
On initial turn into a corner the car wants to rotate unrealistically. It’s like there are no weight to the car and very little force feedback, you can not really feel the car on corner entry.

Also the cars are sitting a bit to high of the ground maybe.

I don’t know if it makes sense.
They're literally copied from the kunos 2013 f1 lol

i would say duplicate from rather than just copying
but this is 0.1 maybe 1.0 will no longer duplicate
Yeah for now as I'm not a physic guy. I'm waiting for an answer from the previous guy who did an F1 2011 physics, or ponz. This 0.1 is just to gather feedback for the graphical part of the cars for now as I won't work on the F1 2011 mod until later.

Has anyone ripped a dreamcast metropolis street racer track?

I am watching some videos and there are street sections of Japan, London, etc.

It does not look so bad for the time it is, it has more quality than gran turismo 4

I agree, Metropolis street racer on dreamcast was excellent, if someone made a mod of it for Assetto Corsa it would be awesome

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back