Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,979 comments
Hey there, did anybody see the new DTM car on tommy78's site? It's Gerd Ruch's Mustang, the only Mustang participating in the 1989 season.
View attachment 1207263

Speaking of which, does anybody know if template files for making skins have ever been released by him? I had an idea for a skin for the 89 Supra he made, but I wasn't able to find a template file anywhere.
You can extract the template via Content Manager. Google for it you will find lots of useful YT videos. This would be one example

Last edited:
Hi gents,
here is my interpretation for the fantastic Alpina B8 4.6L

__custom_showroom_1668077213.jpg

__custom_showroom_1668077272.jpg

The model is from the BMW M3 E36 and i'm pretty sure the designer is Guillaume Rousseau.
I tried to contact him but apparently he is out of the business and i failed. Anyway a big thank you for the author, all credit for him.

Things done or modified:
--Dashboard
--wheels and steering wheel were changed by those from Alpina
--all emblem too
--sounds are now corresponding to a V8 engine
--several files in data folder were modified
--added calipers
--added plates
Things i'm not able to do:
--wipers (CM doesnt want to do that even if i have CSP and the last version of Simplygon)
--internal glasses
--the front bumper is a little bit different but i have no skill with Blender

Keep in mind it's a RWD car with a strong torque, prepare to counter steer in case of full gaz while turning.

Guillaume, si tu passes par ici et que tu ne souhaites pas que ce mod soit diffusé, contacte moi et je le supprime immédiatement.

DOWNLOAD:
https://mega.nz/file/Np1FFDAB#0I7gmqLLbqwyLLLX2Q6JZsoeKhsQxex1k2OEh5QjisY

Have fun, Mike.

Lime Rock Mountain Update

This is just a small update to Lime Rock Mountain. It doesn't make any significant changes, but has one change that may benefit some people. Please delete your previous Lime Rock Mountain folder before extracting. Might be better to keep a backup copy of the previous version until you test this out.

-- Small texture tweaks to a few tree textures.
-- Reworked the .kn5 file to remove some things that I previously hid via the ext_config. The benefit of this is the track should now look\work properly for those that don't use CSP with a few missing features that can't be done without CSP. For those that use CSP, the track should be unchanged.
-- First draft of my attempt to fix some of the terrain issues, mainly the hillside on the top of the hill, but you may notice some other spots look better as well. Basically it's a little terrain merging and smoothing to create a more natural look.

Lime Rock Mountain v2_1

EDIT: Just discovered that this new version has poor performance if I turn off grassfx or run without CSP, which is weird. Going to have to figure out why. If you run into performance issues, you can download the previous version below that has the same small updates minus the new terrain.

Lime Rock Mountain v1.05

Last edited:
Lime Rock Mountain Update

This is just a small update to Lime Rock Mountain. It doesn't make any significant changes, but has one change that may benefit some people. Please delete your previous Lime Rock Mountain folder before extracting. Might be better to keep a backup copy of the previous version until you test this out.

-- Small texture tweaks to a few tree textures.
-- Reworked the .kn5 file to remove some things that I previously hid via the ext_config. The benefit of this is the track should now look\work properly for those that don't use CSP with a few missing features that can't be done without CSP. For those that use CSP, the track should be unchanged.

Lime Rock Mountain v1.05

One thing left I hope to accomplish. I'm trying to teach myself some Blender tricks to hopefully fix the sharp edges on the hillside terrain so they look more natural. So far no luck, but i'll keep trying.

EDIT: Small success, long way to go. This is going to take forever unless I can come up with a smarter way. I basically have to join the entire terrain surface as one object to eliminate the seems because it's made as a ton of separate objects. Then I have smooth out the entire surface. You can see the seems in the areas I didn't do in the after photo. Good thing winter's coming.

Before:
View attachment 1207428

After
View attachment 1207429
possible solution...?

Last edited:
Tracks listing update

Red Bold
: news and updates (tracks) from 28/10/2022 --> 10/11/2022
Red : news and updates (add-ons) from 28/10/2022 --> 10/11/2022

Yellow Bold : news and updates (tracks) from 11/11/2022 --> TBA
Yellow : news and updates (add-ons) from 11/11/2022 --> TBA

As always, thanks to all the modders who amaze us every day.
Thank you guys

Have a nice weekend

ACTL v3.0 by Breathe

Kleine Nordschleife v1.0

Screenshot_ks_porsche_991_carrera_s_kleine_nordschleife_10-10-122-17-13-41.jpg

Fictional circuit in Germany.
Conversion from Grand Prix 4.

-CSP required
-32 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Original Track by drt01 and jcaranti
-Thank you for giving me permission

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
Advice about clocks by @leBluem , @gunnar333
RainFX and texture edit by @twobegreen
marshall and some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @twobegreen , @Fanapryde, Temp0_T0rped0

Enjoy.
Converted upon request by Patreon member Temp0_T0rped0.
Patreon-only track requests are now being accepted.

Thought about it... The V8SC guys will never release the S60 and E63 are they ? Are they still even modding ?
The E63 was done, but it’s on Patreon and as far as I’m aware there is no S60 V8 Supercar mod for AC.

There’s probably some model from Forza 6 that could be converted.

And to ask your question about if there modding still, the last update was the start of 2022 season skinpack.

The E63 was done, but it’s on Patreon and as far as I’m aware there is no S60 V8 Supercar mod for AC.

There’s probably some model from Forza 6 that could be converted.

And to ask your question about if there modding still, the last update was the start of 2022 season skinpack.
That GTSupreme pile of ***** shouldn't even be counted lmao.

V8C were working on them a couple of years ago and now nothing.

And as the S60 isn't even on Gamesmodel... Ah. Back to RF2, I guess.

I have blonde, brunette, redhead... My wife used to change her hair color frequently... 🙄

Dont underestimate the creativity of some modders! We have a car in AC, that not only has a blonde co-driver, but some female passengers on the back seats too! There is a Audi S6 Avant police car in the car-pack from HK51. And the police officer was obviously very successful in arresting some young ladies.

To make the ladies on the back seats visible you have to use the Extra-functions. And dont be alarmed, when the ladies suddenly show some skin.

Oh, the pack has 48 cars and 46 drivers-models - more than 4 GB of data! So download at own risk.

Best to get them all for a ride :-)

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1668175582.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1668175582.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 17
Opel Speedster Turbo 2004 Release

Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/o6pndjxkbitjxbl/opel_speedster_2004_1.0.rar/file

Converted from Forza Motorsport 4 By Peter Crill ,3d Help norms

-AO inside and out

-Dashboard

-CSP Settings

-Wiper animation

-Basic Ligth Refraction

EXTRA A:Fog Ligths

EXTRA B:Rear Fog Ligths

Credits:
-Beta testing and help @graveltrap,@takum1,@Mascot,and others

-General help ,3d help , settings help @norms

-Lods By norms

-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal

__custom_showroom_1668191740.pngScreenshot_opel_speedster_2004_00_anadara_11-10-122-18-48-16.jpgScreenshot_opel_speedster_2004_00_anadara_11-10-122-18-47-45.jpg__custom_showroom_1668191816.png__custom_showroom_1668191706.png__custom_showroom_1668191668.png__custom_showroom_1668191630.png__custom_showroom_1668191606.png__custom_showroom_1668191579.png__custom_showroom_1668191418.png

Updated Lime Rock Mountain Update

Sorry to do this, but it hit me as I was working on the track that I forgot to give the new terrain I added a proper name. Should have started with 1GRASS. This would have caused you to fall through the terrain if you got into a grass area. Should work properly now.

Lime Rock Mountain v2

I also updated the grass textures (less saturation and brightness) and added a few grass skins you can try. One is a mask skin that reduces the amount of brown areas in the grass. One is just a slightly lighter and more saturated version of the default grass in case I went too far on the update. The third (Summer Grass) skin has a completely new grass mask that gives the grass more of a brown\green look. The grass is still greenish, but has more of a summer green look. You'll see what I mean.

I'll try to be more careful in the future with my updates...

Optional Lower Saturated Skins

LRM Lower Saturated_Skins

Created a couple of lower saturated skins and alternative ext_config for the grassfx. The skins are self explanatory. The updated config adds a little more patchy look to the grassfx. Only drawback to the new grassfx is that the grassfx completely disappears in the winter. The original is included to revert back to. You just need to rename the file.

Last edited:
Unbenannt.png

If you Push F5 or some other cams there is this little thing for a short amount of time to see, how can i change the Flag logo from cars, and no it is not under ui, where are the infos for cars stored for this? Please help me guys...

Last edited:
That GTSupreme pile of ***** shouldn't even be counted lmao.

V8C were working on them a couple of years ago and now nothing.

And as the S60 isn't even on Gamesmodel... Ah. Back to RF2, I guess.

Surely someone that works on the V8Corsa mod is here. You’re right about the E63 mod I use it as field filler when I race. But surely we get the S60 modded for AC just the soundtrack it had was awesome. I wish that someone would make it for years now.

View attachment 1207615
If you Push F5 or some other cams there is this little thing for a short amount of time to see, how can i change the Flag logo from cars, and no it is not under ui, where are the infos for cars stored for this? Please help me guys...
Content + Car, then left click on the manufacturer logo at the top left, select new one from the drop down menu

1668216167667.png

Last edited:
Do you ever wanted to drive a "Baby-Sportscar"? Now we have the ultimate Kei-Car in AC - the Honda S660:

1668237084849.png

And if you want to see that car be driven by Pro-Racedrivers in Touge-style around Gunma, here is a video:

By the way - The track can be found here:

bmw_m1_procar_80_oesterreichring1979_01_01_16.png

BMW M1 Procar v2.8

Changelog:
  • new highres headlight and foglight textures
  • reworked engine detail texture
  • new shader for foglights
  • optimised refraction on foglights
  • added correct STACK gauge and adjusted rpm arrow
  • removed TC and ABS menu and cockpit adjustment
  • optimised selflight
  • added AI tyres
  • added "optional config files" folder (README for details) wich includes: "extension" folder and new "data.acd"

thx to @MrHunt for texture work and help on reworked extension (incl. optional config files)

"optional config files" wich includes new extension and data.acd for replacing current files for those who got problems with refraction. notice: if you use the "optional config files", CSP setting "Refracting surfaces for cars" needs to be deactivated

Download:

Release

Nissan 300ZX JGTC Version 7(*Base)
"Base version means that you have to delete the car folder that you have
and add this one as the base car mod"
New skin
New heading closer to JGTC
Kunos tires
Fixed the "exterior windows stickers"
Free Download
__custom_showroom_1668242650.jpg

Porsche 911/964 Carrera Version 5(*Base)
"Base version means that you have to delete the car folder that you have
and add this one as the base car mod"
New skin
New heading more grip, better performance,less weight, more power
Fixed front bumper lip and rear window
Free Download
__custom_showroom_1668242526.jpg

Nissan R32 JTCC Skin Pack
Monroe red and Blue(N50-N51)
Falken as the 30th skin
Free Download
Car download
__custom_showroom_1668242827.jpg

Last edited:
Faced a strange problem, some Kunos open-top cars (not all) have problems with the rear-view mirror in the cabin (exactly in the cabin, everything is fine with the side mirrors). When the rain is on for Mazda Miata NA, Porsche 718 Boxster S, Porsche 718 RS 60 Spyder, the rear-view mirror in the cabin becomes matte / no reflections, turn off the rain, the mirror becomes normal. With side mirrors in these cars, everything is fine both in the rain and on dry land.
Is there a solution to this problem? csp 0.1.80-1, pure 0.142

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back