Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 133,354 comments
How was the start/first lap of Le Mans 1950 (Champions Career Mode)...

but later, at the end of the race, even with the small modifications in some cars (AI, and power/torque), I still need to adjust better.

Simca-Gordini (less potent),
The Ferraris and Cadillacs ( AI, a little faster ),
Allard (with problems),
Aston Martin DB2 Coupe, Alfa Coupe, Talbot Coupe ( AI, have to walk less ),
Talbot Spider (AI, Slightly Faster).

And now to the promised update massacre!

I finished the testing of the Modern Day Racing Series and that's what had to be changed to make it enjoyable + some more fixes. Happy downloading! Greetings to Breathe :-)

Track updates:
Indianapolis improved:

Car updates:

Hi
Thanks for the AI posts, but Laguna Seca has a problem... Before completing the laps, the cars brake if they go to the left of the track, close to the wall of the pits, and also, I'm not sure, maybe the fast lane is corrupted, or maybe the mod I used when I noticed all this (C6R GT1), posted a few pages ago, because the cars enter the pits after 5 or 6 laps...

check out daniel morad. he is a gt3 driver and he says ACC is not great. He should know he does this in real life.....................
That was a very interesting video. But he's not looking for the same thing I'm looking for. I (all of us here if we're honest) like to pretend we're driving race cars. Whatever ACC's shortcomings to a real race driver, it's a very complete simulation of entire series with real-world rules, strategies, car systems, etc. It is, as they say, immersive. So Morad's "not quite as good as real life" doesn't totally invalidate ACC as a simulation even if some aspects of the physics fall short.

I like AC for the endless variety, but configuring CM, etc. and collecting tracks and cars -- and sifting out the junk -- are hobbies in themselves (and fun in their own way).

I like AMS2 because it's an actively-developed product of a team with a vision.

Does anyone know of a good McLaren 720S GT3 mod for AC? There's an ACC conversion by Whistleblower39, but it has some weird lines floating above the window in the exterior view.

Thanks.

Make a backup of the data.acd if you'd like just in case but then just drop this in the folder and overwrite if it asks. This'll represent a ~75HP shot of NOS, very basic. Have fun!

Edit: Remove the ".txt" extension of the file first, that's just to upload it to gtplanet. Have fun!
Well I went down a rabbit hole with this and blinker sounds. Enjoy the fruits of my weekend folks:

Does anyone know of a good McLaren 720S GT3 mod for AC? There's an ACC conversion by Whistleblower39, but it has some weird lines floating above the window in the exterior view.

Thanks.
To fix the 720s open the ext_config.ini and replace this section:

[WOBBLY_BIT_0]
NAME = Object-002
CONNECTED_TO = 0.0, 28.30, -0.13
MAX_RANGE = 0.01
DAMPENING_LAG = 0.93
G_GAIN = 1
GRAVITY_GAIN = 0.5
OFFSET_GAIN = 2000
STIFF_AXIS = 1, 1, 1
STIFF_AXIS_STIFFNESS = 0.2
G_FILTER = 0.3
DEFAULT_GRAVITY_INCLUDED_ALREADY = 1

[WIP] F1 2023 CREW TEXTURES

I hope for this evening...

F1 2023 CREW TEXTURES.png

I also could fix the interior sound for the TRR Ferrari 499P. Just change this value to "ENGINE_INT=2" in the ext_config.ini in every skin folder.

EDIT: I have a lucky hand for fixing cars today. I also could fix the missing monitor shader for the Ferrari 296 GT3 by ChemFlummi.
thanks dude, this is possibly my favorite category, but the AI was too slow and I had to add weight to my car, have you managed to reduce the AI lap time decently or are they still a bit slower than our car?

UPDATE AVALIABLE - CHANGELOG BELOW
Tashi's Car Data Reference Center 0.9a(c2) - (Classics and Future Classics Part 2)
^ Click here to access database ^

this is a small update compared to others because I'm soon about to return to the world of school and college is awaiting, so that also means my release periods will slow down a fair bit in thew future

• Added 2011-2017 Hyundai Veloster N/A & Turbo
  • Added 1966-1975 Lotus Europa Series
  • Added 1990-2018 Mazda MX-5 NA/NB/NC/ND
  • Added 2008-2012 Mazda RX-8 Series 2
  • Added 2010 Mazdaspeed 3

It's been a while and I have still not found a solution to fixing this. So I'm redirecting a link to my original post maybe someone can give a hint as to what is going on there? Thank you

motec display

Last edited:
Hi
Thanks for the AI posts, but Laguna Seca has a problem... Before completing the laps, the cars brake if they go to the left of the track, close to the wall of the pits, and also, I'm not sure, maybe the fast lane is corrupted, or maybe the mod I used when I noticed all this (C6R GT1), posted a few pages ago, because the cars enter the pits after 5 or 6 laps...
Tested it with GT3 for 9 laps, no anomalies or pitting. The newer CSP builds are breaking some older mods.

thanks dude, this is possibly my favorite category, but the AI was too slow and I had to add weight to my car, have you managed to reduce the AI lap time decently or are they still a bit slower than our car?

In my tests the AI was at a medium difficulty. 0.5-1.4 sec faster than the original.
PS: I updated the link for the new DTM 1991 AI that was missing in the original post.

Last edited:
[RELEASED] F1 2023 CREW TEXTURES by JV82

This mod contains all F1 2023 crew textures + bonus crew for fictional APXGP team.

Official F1 Teams

Alfa Romeo // Alpha Tauri
001.jpg

Alpine // Aston Martin
002.jpg

Ferrari // Haas
003.jpg

McLaren // Mercedes
004.jpg

Red Bull // Williams
005.jpg

Bonus Team
APXGP
APXGP 02.jpg

Based on:

Assetto Corsa Crew Suit, Pit Board, Gloves and Helmet Template 2.5 by Michael Doherty
https://www.racedepartment.com/down...oves-templates-5-different-designs-psd.17798/

and

Assetto Crew and Gloves templates, 5 different designs (PSD) 1.0 by Michael Doherty
https://www.racedepartment.com/down...it-pit-board-gloves-and-helmettemplate.15040/

Recommended mods:

More Immersive Pits 1.01 by TheNuvolari
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/more-immersive-pits-mod.57613/

Formula Hybrid 2023 by Race Sim Studio
https://racesimstudio.com/formula-hybrid-2023-updated-to-version-2

F1 2023 Skins by shadow118
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/authors/shadow118.231192/

HOW TO INSTALL
Copy the three files
-Crew_HELMET_Color.dds
-DRIVER_Gloves.dds
-DRIVER_Suit2.dds
into your skins folders and delete skins.ini files

LINK
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2023-crew-textures-by-jv82.62825/

THANK YOU!

JV82

So if anyone knows I'm curious too.
as I expected, the problem is in the tags to the car.
i added the "spyder" tag to my car and the mirror went from black (in the rain) to blurry, and when I added the "singleseater" tag, the mirror became natural (normal), but it is flooded with rain. you need to find a tag on a normal mirror without raindrops))

было.png

стало.png

Last edited:
That was a very interesting video. But he's not looking for the same thing I'm looking for. I (all of us here if we're honest) like to pretend we're driving race cars. Whatever ACC's shortcomings to a real race driver, it's a very complete simulation of entire series with real-world rules, strategies, car systems, etc. It is, as they say, immersive. So Morad's "not quite as good as real life" doesn't totally invalidate ACC as a simulation even if some aspects of the physics fall short.

I like AC for the endless variety, but configuring CM, etc. and collecting tracks and cars -- and sifting out the junk -- are hobbies in themselves (and fun in their own way).

I like AMS2 because it's an actively-developed product of a team with a vision.

Thanks.
yep, fair point i agree.

Make a backup of the data.acd if you'd like just in case but then just drop this in the folder and overwrite if it asks. This'll represent a ~75HP shot of NOS, very basic. Have fun!

Edit: Remove the ".txt" extension of the file first, that's just to upload it to gtplanet. Have fun!
Waowww thank you so much for your file! Very much appreciated. I will have so much fun with my mitsubishi.

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

been a while seen I posted anything or been active in this thread, but I found a mod that I thought I wanted to share in this community.
Before hand I want to make it clear that I'm not the mod creator of this, it is not my work, all of the credit goes to this guy "R_are_L", just want to share this mod to what I personally think should be uploaded in RaceDepartment, but since he hasn't and he only has shared through YT, I wanted to share it over here.
Probably it has been posted here long before but I've been following this project closely and this morning the project has been completed and it's open to release.
It is now possible to have rolling starts in AC but it will only work with AI for now.

Here's the video from his channel if you want to have a preview of the mod itself:

And here's the download link through his patreon (the mod it's free):

Highly recommend to read the Readme file of this before using this mod, and the latest CSP is recommended.

Last edited:
The Lumirank in whistleblowers McLaren 720s GT3 (mclaren_720_gt3_acc) looks like this:

lumirank.png

Is there any fix for this (bar hiding the whole thing in config) ?
It's always like that, especially disturbing during night driving.

Is there any fix for this (bar hiding the whole thing in config) ?
No problem on my side with 180p218. But if you want to hide it completely, add
Code:
[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
MESHES = lumirank_3
IS_RENDERABLE = 0
to extension/ext_config.ini and rename "data/digital_panels.ini" to digital_panels.bak

One more adapted car, Alpine-Renault A210 ( 1967 )...for now
After make the final adjustments in the "DATA" folder and adjust problems in the textures/shadows ( I hope our companion "MrHunt" can solve it later )...

in the preliminary tests ( already done to track).

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1691471461.png
    __custom_showroom_1691471461.png
    73.9 KB · Views: 67
  • __custom_showroom_1691471510.png
    __custom_showroom_1691471510.png
    66.5 KB · Views: 72
  • __custom_showroom_1691471552.png
    __custom_showroom_1691471552.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 64
  • __custom_showroom_1691471598.png
    __custom_showroom_1691471598.png
    66.4 KB · Views: 65
  • __custom_showroom_1691471653.png
    __custom_showroom_1691471653.png
    55.1 KB · Views: 65
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back