Suzuka
Top Gear
Trial Mountain
Watkins Glen
Westwood 1990
Willow
Zolder

Last edited:
Why do people convert with no permision? Kunos is doing well by not allowing the ilegal stuff in their forums.
I just hope the Enduracers team converts their mod over already, guess they are just wating for the dev tools to come out which I absolutely understand.

Racedepartment has a ton of mods for AC, especially for tracks. Every day or so there's always a new track. I tried a couple of them and they're pretty good. Some of them aren't the best but they're close.

Add on available for AC now: 30 + tracks

Akagi Mountain pass
Algarve
Bathurst
Brand Hatch
Brno
Cascavel
Chayka
Dorifto
Eastern Creek
Fuji Speedway short track
Gen Track 1
Glava Zete
Indianapolis
Hillclimb
Joux Plane
Laguna
Lime Rock
Losail
Mallory Park
Mid Ohio
Monaco
Montreal
Nardo
Nordschleife
Phillip Island
Rivijera
Road America
Suzuka
Top Gear
Trial Mountain
Willow
Zolder

You can add afew more to that list since then

Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit
Alp Hillclimb
Hockenheim Old Circuit
Daytona
Donington Park
Circuit de la Sarthe
Interlagos
Malaysia
Westwood 1990
Watkins Glen
Road Atlanta
Mosport Park
Gunsai Touge
Aosta Grand Sport

Since the dev tools have been released by Kunos tracks have started pouring out, and you can be certain to know that as these modders are modding away they are learning new tricks to make the tracks look even more authentic. Give it some time and AC will be a lethal weapon.

More tracks are on the way. Oh and that Nordschleife that has been converted by Snoopy is getting updated as we speak. Snoopy found away to edit the track layout and is losing sleep researching track elevation's aswell as getting the corners more in align to the real track.

One last thing, Kunos will not allow mod's made from other games or from other modder's without out the permission of the content creator. Meaning the 3d model, if permission is granted from content auther then it is also a green light for Assetto. So only scratch made content along with content that has green light for conversion can be in AC.

There is one other dev tool that I wanna see and that's the vehicle implementation tool, once that arrives....

OMG

Last edited:
You can add afew more to that list since then

Alp Hillclimb
Hockenheim Old Circuit
Daytona
Donington Park
Circuit de la Sarthe
Interlagos
Malaysia
Westwood 1990
Watkins Glen
Road Atlanta
Mosport Park
Gunsai Touge
Aosta Grand Sport

Since the dev tools have been released by Kunos tracks have started pouring out, and you can be certain to know that as these modders are modding away they are learning new tricks to make the tracks look even more authentic. Give it some time and AC will be a lethal weapon.

More tracks are on the way. Oh and that Nordschleife that has been converted by Snoopy is getting updated as we speak. Snoopy found away to edit the track layout and is losing sleep researching track elevation's aswell as getting the corners more in align to the real track.

One last thing, Kunos will not allow mod's made from other games or from other modder's without out the permission of the content creator. Meaning the 3d model, if permission is granted from content auther then it is also a green light for Assetto. So only scratch made content along with content that has green light for conversion can be in AC.

There is one other dev tool that I wanna see and that's the vehicle implementation tool, once that arrives....

OMG

I tried suzuka and also that nordschleife and didn't like them. Are these 30+ tracks some better stuff?

I must say I am more for conversions from other games instead of new made tracks from fans. I think other games have the tracks more accurate then some fan mods.

The suzuka mod I tried feeled way off the suzuka that I am used to race on.

I tried suzuka and also that nordschleife and didn't like them. Are these 30+ tracks some better stuff?

I must say I am more for conversions from other games instead of new made tracks from fans. I think other games have the tracks more accurate then some fan mods.

The suzuka mod I tried feeled way off the suzuka that I am used to race on.

I tried a couple of them. Some of them do have some issues, like on Sarthe I went off after the Dunlop tires & instead of going onto run-off, I fell through the world. A lot of those tracks also need environmental work.

Some tracks are still WIP so over time they will improve. Things like falling through the floor will be fixed in future versions.

There are only a handfull that I can say drive very well, those are

Watkins Glen
Road Atlanta
Mosport Park
Aosta Grand Sport
Gen Track 1
Mid Ohio
Laguna Seca
Nordschleife 0.9.3 (Snoopy's Version)

Version's I think need's more work

Bathurst
Brand Hatch
Indianapolis
Suzuka
Willow
Zolder

Ones not yet tested

Alp Hillclimb
Hockenheim Old Circuit
Daytona
Donington Park
Westwood 1990
Road America

The dev tools has only been released nearly two weeks now, in 2-3 months watch how they will look as these modders get used to working with the tools.

Last edited:
Snoopy's Nordschleife is definitely something. It's still a little bumpy but it's getting better each version. It might drop once Kunos's version comes out though.

Snoopy's Nordschleife is definitely something. It's still a little bumpy but it's getting better each version. It might drop once Kunos's version comes out though.
Yeah true but we don't know for sure if its coming September, hopefully it is but this track is the very reason why I've been hooked onto AC all over again ^^

He is still working on a more accurate version, no sign of when it will be done. Snoopy's keeping very tight lipped about it, but everyone is just waiting and driving on 0.9.3 or other tracks that are coming out now.

Snoopy doesn't have to do this and he knows that, but by putting himself into what he is doing, he is learning more advanced things. So if it is more modding that he wants to do he will be able to bring quality to the table through his experience. Not only that but Nordschleife in reverse anyone? That would already give you a feeling of another track, plus the possiblity of adding other variations, such as the VLN and 24hr versions.

There is other possiblities with what he could do. There was one version of Nordschleife on rFactor that had lots of off road tracks in between the huge ring, so he could do something like that also. Or maybe he would want to put an audio of an angry bear in the forest that you could hear while driving past ^^

His conversion so he can pretty much do as he pleases with the track. With Kunos version I dont think we will be able to meddle with it unfortunately. But hopefully Kunos will give all variations of Nords :)

Yeah the Bathurst track is both too wide and too bumpy. The Team ORSM version for rFactor is much better, I find. The GT6 one is even better.

I've messaged the creator of the Queensland Raceway and Lakeside tracks for rFactor regarding whether or not he will be doing versions for Assetto Corsa and if not if he was willing for a third party to do a conversion, but he obviously doesn't monitor that community, which makes it hard to get permissions for a lot of older tracks.

I would love those 2 tracks especially as they are my home tracks so I like to practice them.

Even better? The GT6 version is laser scanned. :lol:
I meant even better than the rFactor one. As in, it's even better still. The ultimate. The only downside to the GT6 version, is that it's in GT6 and the framerate issues over the top of the mountain are frustrating.

Even better? The GT6 version is laser scanned. :lol:

Didn't knew that PD is also laser scanning tracks 👍

As for snoopy, I wish him the best. He's working very hard on the ns. As I know, kunos is looking for Great modders to add to their team. Maybe it's his chance.

For me, the gt Nordschleife Version is the best. I must admit that turn10 surprised me with their laser scanned version so I think it must be the most accurate version on the market.

Didn't knew that PD is also laser scanning tracks 👍

As for snoopy, I wish him the best. He's working very hard on the ns. As I know, kunos is looking for Great modders to add to their team. Maybe it's his chance.

For me, the gt Nordschleife Version is the best. I must admit that turn10 surprised me with their laser scanned version so I think it must be the most accurate version on the market.

Of course they laserscan their tracks! :)

Add on available for AC now:45 tracks

Akagi Mountain pass
Algarve
Alp Hillclimb
Aosta Grand SportBathurst
Brand Hatch
Brno
Cascavel
Chayka
Daytona
Donington Park
Dorifto
Eastern Creek
Fuji Speedway short track
Gen Track 1
Glava Zete
Gunsai Touge
Hillclimb
Hockenheim Old Circuit
Indianapolis
Interlagos
Joux Plane
Laguna
Lime Rock
Losail
Malaysia
Mallory Park
Mid Ohio
Monaco
Montreal
Mosport Park
Nardo
Nordschleife
Phillip Island
Rivijera
Road Atlanta
Road America
Sarthe (Le Mans)
Suzuka
Top Gear
Trial Mountain
Watkins Glen
Westwood 1990
Willow
Zolder

Last update, it is almost growing everyday, thank you @MaDHaX for helping keeping this up to date.
What is very encouraging is that most modders a revisiting their track and get them better with graphic and road surface feeling

NP Cote Dazur, I did some driving this morning on the new tracks and some updated ones too.

The Alps
Aosta Grand Sport
Daytona
Donington Park
Hockenheim Old Circuit
Westwood 1990

Daytona track here needs work if it is a track that will feel special, Donington also needs some work but feels good, Hockenheim has improved drastically in just afew days and is now feeling better. The Alps, Aosta, Melbourne and Westwood already looks and feels special, Melbourne could do with some texture updates and maybe less saturation from lighting but it also feels great while driving.

I've tried a whole bunch of the modded tracks and almost every one of them is too bumpy and acts strange. It's almost like the tracks are created too low res for the AC physics engine and thus the cars bounce around them like crazy and do strange unpredictable things. The Nordschleife is a prime example, Le Mans too.

They all have in common that they appear to be Rfactor conversions, the Joux Plane from Richard Burns Rally doesn't seem to have the problem. Aside from that I almost feel like just deleting all these mod tracks and waiting for some more official ones.

Yeah you're right about that, but some tracks are good in feel. There are some mesh smoothing tools in the dev tools that will sort that out, but it is still early stages. In future the tracks will see some more improvements i'm sure, so keep an eye out for updated versions of tracks you have tried. For now try these as I think they are almost like an official release.

Alp Hillclimb
Aosta Grand Sport (very nice track to drive)
Gen Track 1 (nice track to drive but needs better textures)
Gunsai Touge
Joux Plane
Laguna (nice track to drive but needs better textures)
Malaysia
Mid Ohio (one of my favourites)
Mosport Park
Road America
Watkins Glen (very nice drive)
Westwood 1990

Le Mans just got an update today that got rid of falling through the floor and better lighting in textures, so you could say that these are all beta versions until the modder is happy with final version.

Hockenheim Old also got an update, it is looking much better and the drive is alot better since the first version.

All those mentioned has a good atmosphere as well as being a good drive. That smoothing tool is something people might not know about yet, but keep an eye out on Road America as the modder has just found out about it. Expect an update to that track within afew days.

All these tracks released in such a short space of time since dev tools has been released, it will take time, just patience until we see some talented modders. I'm also very eager to learn and starting soon I start making a very basic track to get an idea of how its done.

Some of these modders are still new to modding so it will take time for those people to get good.

Snoopy's Nordschleife does have those bumps you have mentioned on some corners but since I have been testing it from 0.5.0 it has improved dramatically, he is making a massive overhaul to his version and hopefully it will have got rid of those awful bumps and with a more accurate layout.

Last edited:
Read the thread title...

Anyway, I don't know how other people manage to convert these tracks so quickly.
I'm going crazy with this stuff, so many different file formats, AC not supporting double sided materials and programs messing up my work. So frustrated right now.

EDIT: By the way, most of these conversions look like crap, I'm disappointed that no one puts some effort in updating the tracks. No new textures, no grass, broken trees (double sided materials) etc. Most of them shouldn't even qualify as Alpha.

EDIT: By the way, most of these conversions look like crap, I'm disappointed that no one puts some effort in updating the tracks. No new textures, no grass, broken trees (double sided materials) etc. Most of them shouldn't even qualify as Alpha.
I feel the same way Ace, it seems like it's a bunch of 12 year olds trying to be the cool kid who did it first! Kinda' dissappointing to see really...
Hopefully we'll start seeing real quality stuff come out in the coming months, because right now many of the attempts are just pathetic.

I guess PD are not going to be very happy about some guy taking their Trial Mountain track. Furthermore, i´m guessing the Loch Ness Monster won´t take this in a polite way, either.

I guess PD are not going to be very happy about some guy taking their Trial Mountain track. Furthermore, i´m guessing the Loch Ness Monster won´t take this in a polite way, either.

RFactor has a Autumn Ring Conversion.. God damn its so much more bumpy and the hills.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back