Assetto Corsa Video Thread

• Thread starter digiprost
  • 6,607 comments
Ok, with today, I've finished to use every track/layout of the game. Missing only Drags and Drift (which aren't real tracks) and the Hillclimb Trento-Bondone, which I need more test to learn it before any real attempt.

Here the most interesting of the 3 videos I uploaded today. Ferrari F40 at Imola, using Street 90s tyre compound, 8am time for a nice sun visual with 95% grip.
Note that to increase FPS for online races I disabled Post-Processing filters, which also caused a non-realistic glare. That glare is shown (so realistic) on videos just because the glass of the cameras give that effect, but is not directly seen by the driver (so non-realistic in a driver-visual purpose). Although it is still not enough shiny and blinding, probably somehow a middle-way would be the most realistic option.

Last edited:
Ok, with today, I've finished to use every track/layout of the game. Missing only Drags and Drift (which aren't real tracks) and the Hillclimb Trento-Bondone, which I need more test to learn it before any real attempt.

Here the most interesting of the 3 videos I uploaded today. Ferrari F40 at Imola, using Street 90s tyre compound, 8am time for a nice sun visual with 95% grip.
Note that to increase FPS for online races I disabled Post-Processing filters, which also caused a non-realistic glare. That glare is shown (so realistic) on videos just because the glass of the cameras give that effect, but is not directly seen by the driver (so non-realistic in a driver-visual purpose). Although it is still not enough shiny and blinding, probably somehow a middle-way would be the most realistic option.

The drift track is actually the same as a real track in Japan. I can't remember the real name though.

Yesterday evening, special event to get ready for a future championship on SRZ.net. Mercedes SLS GT3 at Nurburgring GP. Qualifying I got second place, but the race... First turn it was already over, another guy got a problem on USB plug of its pedals and couldn't brake, hardly damaging my car. 1 minute and 30 seconds to repair the damage. Pity because I had also a very good pace.

Anyway, here below a lap similar to the one I did yesterday evening. This has been done today, still in angriness and I improved by 0.05 from the event lap even with the slide in Turn 3. Setup by my team.

Hope you enjoy.

P.S.: On a side note, it's around 0.5s away from RSR world record.

Last edited:
Back