Assetto Corsa Video Thread

• Thread starter digiprost
  • 6,674 comments
Round 2 of [SRZ] GT3 Championship. BMW Z4 GT3 (livery Texas Drivers Squadra Corse #24) at Hockenheimring. Practice mode lap, close to the one I did in the pre-qualifying server.

In the description all infos.

Group B was not just a rally spec. Mate. It was also a racing category that raced with Group C in the WEC in the early days before the ban kicked in.

Group B was not just a rally spec. Mate. It was also a racing category that raced with Group C in the WEC in the early days before the ban kicked in.

I thought it was Road and Dirt rally, my apologies! Wish these cars had made it though!

Round 3 of [SRZ] GT3 Championship, this time at Suzuka. Unlike other videos, in this one I was faster than on pre-qualifyings because there I did a huge error at first corner. Still not a perfect lap, but a good one, under 2:03.

My latest PB lap of the Nordschleife, Assetto Corsa 6:16.223 Lap In The Mazda 787b! No assists, optimum track conditions, traditional H shifter and heel & toe driving. Lap driven whilst wearing an Oculus Rift DK2.

G27 with SSH 3D printed Shifter and three pedals fitted with GTEYE springs.

Enjoy AussieStig

Last edited:
Back