Assetto Corsa Video Thread

• Thread starter digiprost
  • 6,670 comments

Kicking myself for not trying these two mods out sooner. Winter Nords (no snow) + 55 Car Touristenfahrten. Can see countless hours spent with this combo of mods. Links are in the description if anyone wants to give it a go.

Love the way the game looks in this video. Don't know if It's a PP filter, a graphics mod or something else but It's beautiful.

This thing isn't actually too horrific from a driving point of view. Obviously you're not going to get the VR depth effect that makes the pillar virtually disappear in the video, which is a shame.

After a month of driving only in GT Sport it was awesome to go back to AC. :)

A whole month?! Please tell me you went through the decontamination process for a full 10 minutes... Heads up, boys. We might have another outbreak. :eek:

Nice driving with the 250 GTO. I find if I don't nail my turn-in with that car, bad times are a-comin'... Usually plow somewhere to the outside of the tack. I feel like there is no time for immediate correction. But then, come mid-corner to corner-exit that's all I do is oversteer corrections. :lol: That's one crazy car.

A whole month?! Please tell me you went through the decontamination process for a full 10 minutes... Heads up, boys. We might have another outbreak. :eek:

Nice driving with the 250 GTO. I find if I don't nail my turn-in with that car, bad times are a-comin'... Usually plow somewhere to the outside of the tack. I feel like there is no time for immediate correction. But then, come mid-corner to corner-exit that's all I do is oversteer corrections. :lol: That's one crazy car.
I know this may sound weird, but I'm loving the VR experience so much that I actually decide to drive in GT over AC sometimes.
I can only imagine how nice it must be to play AC in VR.

And yes, damn 250 GTO didn't make things easy for my return to AC. Found it to be a real challenge! 👍

@35mm That VR on Nordschleife looks awesome...especially when you glance over and see the sun setting off in the distance. 👍 I am so jealous of people who have AC & VR. Whether in GTS or AC driving in VR must be such a game changer. The first couple of times you must have been thinking, "Holy crap! I'm actually IN this car..." :D I can't wait to try it some day.

I never noticed this until just a few days ago. Don't leave any stone unturned Kunos! :D

A quick lap. PS4.

I really wish this was oficial content.

@35mm That VR on Nordschleife looks awesome...especially when you glance over and see the sun setting off in the distance. 👍 I am so jealous of people who have AC & VR. Whether in GTS or AC driving in VR must be such a game changer. The first couple of times you must have been thinking, "Holy crap! I'm actually IN this car..." :D I can't wait to try it some day.

I never noticed this until just a few days ago. Don't leave any stone unturned Kunos! :D

wow thats pretty awesome.

This is nowhere near as prominant on Console. You can barely notice it.

Latest Posts

Back