Aston Martin DP-100 Vision Gran Turismo – Unveiled 27/06/14.

  • Thread starter Thread starter zzz_pt
  • 396 comments
  • 44,912 views
No Cockpit :(
God that's major BS since you can see all the cockpit views in the dealership and they had their interior designer work on this.
 
Everybody seems to love this vgt, i think it's an ugly balloon with sawblade tires (oh the irony...)

And no interior ??? THANKS
They're even advertising it WITH interior on the Aston Martin homepage. What a load of bulls***
 
Last edited:
Great design!
PD, what about an offline championship like the red bull ones? And for the others VGTs?
 
Now I've seen the DP-100 in full, I think the headlights don't suit it. They seem far too small.
 
So it's a V12, but the sound is of a V8. The Nissan was also a V8 sound in the trailer (this one; the one on the news page has no engine sound...). Something about the specific nature of the sound, as well as the way the "physics" inputs change, has set alarm bells ringing in my ears. I think PD are teasing us again...

That's not GT6 that's their rendering program.

Also, what material is that on the roof?
modal3.jpg

Burr walnut? The materials lady said they could link the materials used on the inside and outside of the car, and use them in an unrestricted way.
 
Last edited:
It does look like Burr walnut.

I believe the DP bit is just to signify a progression from DB, there's nothing more in it.

The front totally looks like a Ford GT90
 
Brilliant, I love it. Not at all what I was expecting though.
 
It's starting to grow into me. For one the first times my instinct was wrong
 
🤬 YEAH !
Now that's what I'm talking about!
Much prefer one of these to the Nissan VGT.

:gtpflag:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great! I like everything but the headlights, they make the front look kind of fishy...
 
Looks great! the headlights make the front look kind of fishy...

Exactly my thoughts too..... I mentioned on the GT facebook page that I hope it has a sub-aqua mode switch, I think it would be unbeatable underwater. :D
 
At first i thought it was ugly but when i saw driving footage it really looked good. Good job AM 👍
 
The front of that is really not good looking at all.
 
It's funny how they always put fake sounds when promoting cars in GT. Still love the DP-100.... can't wait to drive it.
 
My only issue with the car is that it looks too low of resolution for the front fascia of the car.
 
I'm sorry to offend anyone but that car looks but ugly. The main issue is the paint does not reflect enough light, rather than taking it all in. It's not gloss enough, which would help it significantly IMO.

I think that's a common problem with the VGT's, is that literally next to no light is shown to reflect from the paint... Which makes them look like they should be in the PS2 age..
 
Pretty good looking car, especially from the rear. The front of the car, as others mentioned, looks similar to the GT90, which is a car that I hope is included in a future GT game.
 
Back