Aston Martin DP-100 Vision Gran Turismo – Unveiled 27/06/14.

  • Thread starter Thread starter zzz_pt
  • 396 comments
  • 44,911 views
It looks good, but I want this version

aston-martin-dp-100-vision-gran-turismo-concept-front-end.jpg


Even if you cant see anything but in front of you ;)
 
After 35 years, welcome back to the MR world Aston Martin.:cheers:

J-_xw5jkcOw.jpg

Aston-Martin-Bulldog.jpg

7AJsHEO5KUc.jpg

1980-aston-martin-bulldog-3-1024x569.jpg



aww_yeah_t_rex_by_robthedoodler-d4an40v.jpg


(The headlamp on modern car is the the memorial to William Towns, the Lagonda and Bulldog designer. It is one of the Towns model characteristics)

(Also, both cars share the same DP- codename)
 
Last edited:
Wow, I don't know what to say, Aston Martin you have won the top prize for VGT that looks most like a spaceship.

I 🤬 LOVE it. The Nissan is nothing in comparison - Nissan VGT, meh.
 
Nice a new Ford GT90!

j/k
Beautiful car! Just as crazy as the Mercedes and Nissan! That's what I'm hoping to see from VGT project- something really new and unimaginable, something unreal, something something!
 
He said and that sound, the rush of sound when changing gears, I guess we gonna have to see about that one and another thing, at 2:26 there is a different car on the screen, reminds me of the picture @trustjab posted a few post ago. Another thing I noticed was them opening the doors of it, hmmm. I hate these teasers, now we got to wait a month to get it, wish they would announce and put it on the game the same day.
 
If I didn't know any better, that looks like a major upgrade in graphics and tire smoke, GT7? PS4?
That's not GT6 that's their rendering program.

Also, what material is that on the roof?
modal3.jpg
 
If I didn't know any better, that looks like a major upgrade in graphics and tire smoke, GT7? PS4?

I think that's just a CGI from Aston Martin themselves.
 
If I didn't know any better, that looks like a major upgrade in graphics and tire smoke, GT7? PS4?

It is just a 3D rendering made by Aston martin I presume.
Nothing relate to Gran Turismo...
 
If I didn't know any better, that looks like a major upgrade in graphics and tire smoke, GT7? PS4?

Probably it's an Aston Martin's render
 
I think that's just a CGI from Aston Martin themselves.
Oh ok thanks guys, they got the physics of the tire smoke down, it looked real dynamic, even coming thru the rear wing and following the car as it pulled off if you look close, nice reveal non the less.👍
 
All we left is guessing the perfomance.

I bet its around 700 HP V8 or V12 from One-77
 
I start to think that VGT car's interiors will only be available in GT7...

I would love to have interiors in GT6 but more than that I would love to be able to shoot them in photomode.

@FrzGT It's V12
 
Back