Aston Martin DP-100 Vision Gran Turismo – Unveiled 27/06/14.

• Thread starter zzz_pt
  • 396 comments
It looks good, but I want this version

aston-martin-dp-100-vision-gran-turismo-concept-front-end.jpg

Even if you cant see anything but in front of you ;)

Wow, I don't know what to say, Aston Martin you have won the top prize for VGT that looks most like a spaceship.

I 🤬 LOVE it. The Nissan is nothing in comparison - Nissan VGT, meh.

Nice a new Ford GT90!

j/k
Beautiful car! Just as crazy as the Mercedes and Nissan! That's what I'm hoping to see from VGT project- something really new and unimaginable, something unreal, something something!

He said and that sound, the rush of sound when changing gears, I guess we gonna have to see about that one and another thing, at 2:26 there is a different car on the screen, reminds me of the picture @trustjab posted a few post ago. Another thing I noticed was them opening the doors of it, hmmm. I hate these teasers, now we got to wait a month to get it, wish they would announce and put it on the game the same day.

I think that's just a CGI from Aston Martin themselves.
Oh ok thanks guys, they got the physics of the tire smoke down, it looked real dynamic, even coming thru the rear wing and following the car as it pulled off if you look close, nice reveal non the less.👍

I start to think that VGT car's interiors will only be available in GT7...

I would love to have interiors in GT6 but more than that I would love to be able to shoot them in photomode.

@FrzGT It's V12

Back