Battlefield 1

• Thread starter GTFan24
  • 728 comments
A trench club, a Mauser, an old coat, an MP18 SMG and a Zeppelin.

It appeared on the Xbox Dashboard, WWI/WWII era all but confirmed.

iuodimW.jpg

Last edited:
Hellfighter Pack: "Containing themed items inspired by the heroic Harlem Hellfighter Infantry Regiment"

"The 369th Infantry Regiment, formerly known as the 15th New York National Guard Regiment, was an infantry regiment of the United States Army National Guard that saw action in World War I and World War II."

Although, you guys already guessed the era anyways :P

I'm fine with the name itself as WWI is like the birth of "modern warfare" as we know it.

Stream, couple hours to actual reveal.

I could agree with you but the reason why I still think it was stupid is that some people who are probably new to the franchise "Let's just say that they recently just bought Battlefield 4 or Hardline this month" and have no actual clue on what the first BF game was called could simply slap in the words Battlefield 1 on the search bar and end up with this and be like "Hmmmm this doesn't look like the first Battlefield game."

It sounds interesting so far, but I just hope that there isn't an abundance of bloom and lens flare during gameplay. IMO that would ruin the "historic feel" for me.

It sounds interesting so far, but I just hope that there isn't an abundance of bloom and lens flare during gameplay. IMO that would ruin the "historic feel" for me.
Knowing that this game is being made on the frostbite engine, it probably will have all of that but still, all of the things that the Battlefield Twitter page have been sharing us sounds very intriguing.

Speaking about WWII and the Pre-Cambrian era and Singularity era thing, I think that still may happen. Since at the time the Nazis was considered to be ahead of their time, I could still see them bringing in time traveling and other technological advancements which would involve traveling between those two time periods. Wolfenstein another FPS used this idea in their games and took it to the next level with The New Order so I'm surprised if they're actually do this with BF1. A few other games did this that had a WWI and WWII setting.

Knowing that this game is being made on the frostbite engine, it probably will have all of that but still, all of the things that the Battlefield Twitter page have been sharing us sounds very intriguing.

Speaking about WWII and the Pre-Cambrian era and Singularity era thing, I think that still may happen. Since at the time the Nazis was considered to be ahead of their time, I could still see them bringing in time traveling and other technological advancements which would involve traveling between those two time periods. Wolfenstein another FPS used this idea in their games and took it to the next level with The New Order so I'm surprised if they're actually do this with BF1. A few other games did this that had a WWI and WWII setting.
If there's time travel and science fiction I'm not bothering with it.

Eh... Call me basic, but I'd rather they stick to some sort of realism and nothing too crazy. The announcement of this BF brought me interest because I've wanted another WWII FPS or even a WWI FPS for quite a while, and if done right then this next title could be an insta-buy for me.

Maybe I just want another classic MoH/BIA type FPS.

Eh... Call me basic, but I'd rather they stick to some sort of realism and nothing too crazy. The announcement of this BF brought me interest because I've wanted another WWII FPS or even a WWI FPS for quite a while. This next BF could be an insta-buy for me if done right.

Maybe I just want another classic MoH/BIA type FPS.
Everyone has different opinions and it's acceptable but the idea of having to travel 500 million years into the past to me sounds bad 🤬 crazy. It may sound stupid that they're putting futuristic stuff into it but let's admit it, its better than what CoD has been showing us with how they've been handling their futuristic settings since Advanced Warfare.

Everyone has different opinions and it's acceptable but the idea of having to travel 500 million years into the past to me sounds bad 🤬 crazy. It may sound stupid that they're putting futuristic stuff into it but let's admit it, its better than what CoD has been showing us with how they've been handling their futuristic settings since Advanced Warfare.
Sonic Freeriders and Mind Jack are better than CoD so let's not go there. :lol:

Back