Battlefield 1

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTFan24
  • 728 comments
  • 53,330 views
Seems like we all tend to agree, realistic WW1 or WW2 and no fooling around with history 👍
 
Dan
Mauser C96 being held in the right hand... kinda like Han Solo with his DL-44 (which is based off a C96). :D



What did they do? :confused:

I was hoping that the game would come out as a surprise without anything being leaked, but of course, Microsoft jumped the gun too early.

( an example would be when gamespot revealed the release date for FFXV hours before the FFXV uncovered event happened )
 
I was hoping that the game would come out as a surprise without anything being leaked, but of course, Microsoft jumped the gun too early.

( an example would be when gamespot revealed the release date for FFXV hours before the FFXV uncovered event happened )
I'm unsure how its something to be upset about :lol:
 
I am interested in seeing how Battlefield deals with what were relatively basic weapons and vehicles in WWI. Being a huge Battlefield fan I am very much looking forward to the game, Battlefield 1 to use it's proper title, but cannot help feel that WWII offers a far more appealing catalogue of hardware.

Anyway, bring on the full reveal...
 
I am interested in seeing how Battlefield deals with what were relatively basic weapons and vehicles in WWI.

I'm not, not in the least.

WWII I could cope with as long as the steampunk/retro-future theories turn out to be false. Otherwise I'd just like a good, solid Battlefield Proper :)
 
WWI will be better (or WWII...or Korea would have also). No more stupid air burst and lock on weapons. 👍
 
Cringey presenters. The stream chat is more interesting. :lol:
 
WWII I could cope with as long as the steampunk/retro-future theories turn out to be false. Otherwise I'd just like a good, solid Battlefield Proper :)
I did not hear those. Hopefully they are BS as I really don't like the sound of that.
 
That trailer was so awesome!
 
Oh Lord...

2b03ef7511.jpg
 
Trailer looked awesome as well, but boy I'm soooo not sure about the WW1 setting. I'm going to play it regardless, but that is going to take some getting used to.
 
Back