Corvette C5R, Formula Gran Turismo and S. Vettel X2010

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT5_Honda_Guy
  • 30 comments
  • 1,759 views

GT5_Honda_Guy

Premium
Messages
352
Messages
sNaKe_aSsAsSiN
Done trading for now...
 
Last edited:
Anything in my garage you're interested in? I want the Vettel x2010
 
Any offers for FGT in silver and black or other requests?

Still have one trade open for today
 
Make an offer. I am trying to collect all cars. Just sent a X2010 for a Nissan mm-R Race Car.:)
 
Is there anything you want for a X2010? Can you trade tonight?
I see you only have 1 Gran Turismo 350Z RS, Would you like another one with 0 miles or swithches?
 
Is there anything you want for a X2010? Can you trade tonight?
I see you only have 1 Gran Turismo 350Z RS, Would you like another one with 0 miles or swithches?

I can get you a X2010 right now. Don't need another 350Z, 1 is plenty. Have you checked my garage link in my signature? I will take any car as it is getting harder and harder to find cars I don't own.
 
I can get you a X2010 right now. Don't need another 350Z, 1 is plenty. Have you checked my garage link in my signature? I will take any car as it is getting harder and harder to find cars I don't own.

I did but how do I see what you don't have? Let me know what you need. I olny have 300 cars but a lot are rare. I can trade now too BTW.
 
I did but how do I see what you don't have? Let me know what you need. I olny have 300 cars but a lot are rare. I can trade now too BTW.

either of the Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 rally cars?
 
I'll throw in some Matte paint if you like. LOL
 
I have the Peugeot 205 turbo rally car (85) with 20miles or a Peugeot 205 turbo 16 (85) with 0 miles in white or black
 
I'll throw in some Matte paint if you like. LOL

Surprise me with some paint, that would be cool. :)

You can add sNaKe_aSsAsSiN and send car there.

Also, add Spartan132, I will send your X2010 from there. DO NOT SEND CARS HERE PLEASE

We have to trade quick if ur up to it, I need to get some sleep tonight.:)
 
needs to be the rally, I own all the other Peugeots
 
Surprise me with some paint, that would be cool. :)

You can add sNaKe_aSsAsSiN and send car there.

Also, add Spartan132, I will send your X2010 from there. DO NOT SEND CARS HERE PLEASE

We have to trade quick if ur up to it, I need to get some sleep tonight.:)

Sent you the friend requests.
 
I would like the FGT. Check out my garage and see if anything interests you.
 
do you need any paint? lol have some sends from Spartan
 
X2010 sent

Thanks for the great trade. Also for putting up with my noobiness. LOL
Look forward to dealing with you more. Let me know what else you need and I'll trade up with you.

👍
 
Thanks for the great trade. Also for putting up with my noobiness. LOL
Look forward to dealing with you more. Let me know what else you need and I'll trade up with you.

👍

Thank you! And for a noob, way better than some of the vets I've delt with. lol
I sent you a friend request here in the community. I am deleting you off of Spartan132, don't get offended, it's my brothers account, I have to keep it clean, part of the stipulation of him letting me use it for trades. :)

See ya around:tup:
 
Still have 1 trade available today. S. Vettel X2010 or some other cars to choose from. Let me know if you want to make a deal.
 
Do u have any colored x1's
 
Back