(Delayed talk) Is Gran Turismo Sport still the racing game it once was?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Heavyduke
  • 128 comments
  • 15,308 views

Will you stay with GTS or no?


  • Total voters
    275
Messages
328
United States
United States
Messages
pvvrry
^ I might completely focus on F1 2016. To further explain do you think GTS will reach expectations? Will it be the Gran Turismo you want?
 
Last edited:
Is it still what game?

It's still a game.
 
Is it still what game?

It's still a game.
What? Huh?
Kevin-Butler-Mind-Blown.gif
 
It's just a delay. It will come.
I never said it was never gonna get released. Maybe delayed in the name made people have the wrong idea.
 
Why are we able to choose two poll options? It would be weird to say "Yes, sure I will" and "I'll pass on the GT series".
 
I never said it was never gonna get released. Maybe delayed in the name made people have the wrong idea.
The poll asked if I will stay with GTS or not, and that's my response to that.
 
Why are we able to choose two poll options? It would be weird to say "Yes, sure I will" and "I'll pass on the GT series".
For Not interested and I'll pass on the GT series.
 
Still, it would be better off and less confusing if you could choose just one.
I'll change it. Thanks for the suggestion.
EDIT: I can't change it.
 
The title and question is ambiguous

GT was not originally a Racing Game.
It was a GT Game, Grand Touring.

I feel that GT4 on PS2 and GT6 for ps3 were pretty much the top tier of the GT world, especially with the long tracks Of Sierra, 'Ring included in GT6 and the endurance races of GT4. To give that real sense of a long weekend drive.

GT:Sport is now aimed at being a Racing Game.

So GT SPort is Not the racing game that the previous GT's were, because their focus was not "Racing" IMHO
 
This thread really makes no sense. Why are we talking about a game, that's not even out yet, being what it once was. I feel that much more dumber just being here. :lol:
 
I think GTS today is pretty much what they showed at the convention, maybe with some new improvements here and there. It's also pretty clear that it's not a traditional GT game, as that's not what PD is aiming for. So we have a good general idea of what it is, what it's supposed to be and what it's not.
 
Although GTS is delayed, we'll always have gtplanet to lift our spirits with crazy threads like these.

Is something still what is was, although it has never even been. Quite the existential question we've got going on here!
 
GTS being delayed is a hell of a good sign. Because with this game we actually see improvements over things we complained when it first launched. So good things to come...i hope.
 
Has anyone really been far as decided to develop even go want to do look more like? You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to develop even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to develop go wish for that?
 
Has anyone really been far as decided to develop even go want to do look more like? You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to develop even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to develop go wish for that?
You win the internet.jpg
 
Has anyone really been far as decided to develop even go want to do look more like? You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to develop even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to develop go wish for that?


Yea, what you said. :boggled: :confused: :lol:
 
To me it looks like half a game with the half I like missing. Add to that an underwhelming car list populated with Vision GT cars instead of classic road cars or historic racers. Based on what I've heard so far, it definitely isn't the game that previous iterations have been. Feature deficient rather than feature rich.

Hopefully this delay enables them to produce a good game with a wide appeal.
 
To me it looks like half a game with the half I like missing. Add to that an underwhelming car list populated with Vision GT cars instead of classic road cars or historic racers. Based on what I've heard so far, it definitely isn't the game that previous iterations have been. Feature deficient rather than feature rich.

Hopefully this delay enables them to produce a good game with a wide appeal.
This is a answer i'm looking for.
 
I am just reacting to the poll results so far. 52% will stay with the GTS and 27.5% remain a maybe. So almost 80% of poll respondents so far are still likely to buy the game no matter how long it is delayed or how complete it is?

Edited.
 
Last edited:
Back