EXALT1K Photography ››5.Sept - RPS13 and 370Z

  • Thread starter Thread starter EXALT1K
  • 253 comments
  • 23,030 views
Heyy there wait a second! I missed this gallery and I missed something good. I really like your work here, especially the third last shot 👍
 
Heyy there wait a second! I missed this gallery and I missed something good. I really like your work here, especially the third last shot 👍

Thanks Soloracer 👍
 
Not that good? I like them at least.

These three are my favorites.

1.

2.

3.
 
Great gallery here mate, nothing wrong with your pictures 👍

My favourites from the last set have to be:

1

2

3

Keep it up
 
Ah thanks guys 👍 got some more to post maybe today... :)
 
Great shots. 👍

Thanks Grand Prix 👍

________________________

The 180SX

Circuit-de-Spa-Francorchamps-19.jpg

Circuit-de-Spa-Francorchamps-18.jpg
Circuit-de-Spa-Francorchamps-16.jpg



👍​
 
Thanks stoney 👍

________________________________
Here go some more but this time R35 Motul :)

N%C3%BCrburgring-GP-F-17.jpg
N%C3%BCrburgring-GP-F-18.jpg

N%C3%BCrburgring-GP-F-16.jpg

N%C3%BCrburgring-GP-F-14.jpg

N%C3%BCrburgring-GP-F-13.jpg

N%C3%BCrburgring-GP-F-12.jpg

N%C3%BCrburgring-GP-F-8.jpg

N%C3%BCrburgring-GP-F-7.jpg

N%C3%BCrburgring-GP-F-6.jpg

N%C3%BCrburgring-GP-F-5.jpg

N%C3%BCrburgring-GP-F-9.jpg

N%C3%BCrburgring-GP-F-10.jpg

N%C3%BCrburgring-GP-F-3.jpg

N%C3%BCrburgring-GP-F-1.jpg

N%C3%BCrburgring-GP-F.jpg


👍

​
 
I really like the muted colours in the fourth shot and the prior set is nicely done too 👍
 
I really like the muted colours in the fourth shot and the prior set is nicely done too 👍

Thanks mate, I didn't bet that style in the other photos because I didn't know if people would like but I see it calls atention so will use more that style, cheers.
 
Well me and Babupa had a drift session tonight (both wheel)
and it came out pretty well like always, just see how awesome I am, drifting and looking to the photograph :D

GT5-DORI.jpg

​
 
My other Z

Mixed with the colors, hope you like it 👍

350Z-GT.jpg


_____________________________________

Just buyed this Mini Cooper from UCD and decided to lower it a bit and looked lovely.

MiniCooperSTANDARD.jpg


FULL-SIZE
(works well as wallpaper)
​

​
 
Last edited:
Very nice 👍 I don't like the noise on the first shot, I think it is a little much. But otherwise nice work 👍
 
I took my FD to the Kart Track, here goes some pics.

(Click pics for full-size)











👍
​
 
Last edited:
Very nice Kart Space shots 👍
 
My FD3S TC at a cool High Speed Ring section

​
 
JZX100 drift photos as I am a japanese car addicted :D







Hope you like it 👍
​
 
You like it sideways, eh? :lol:
Great Shots, I see we have a similar taste of cars. :P
 
THIS IS AMAZING!!! Great job!! 👍

Eheh glad you like it :sly:

You like it sideways, eh? :lol:
Great Shots, I see we have a similar taste of cars. :P

Follow the dream dude :D gettin' my real drift toy soon but drift in simulators stills fun with wheel and is very close to real but you don't scratch anything :lol:

Yea dude I can't deny Japanese cars at all, 2000 GT-R, S14's, JZX, Soarers, etc... 👍
 
Last edited:
Makes a while that I don't update my gallery,
well been away from PS3,
here goes the last ones that I touched.


Eiger-Nordwand---Curto-1-1.jpg


Gion%2C-Quioto-2-1.jpg


Hope you like it 👍
​
 
Took my GODZILLA for a ride,
it gives a wonderful ride in stock status around the Green Hell,
should give a shot guys 👍

​
(1080p avaiable in all shots, just click for it)
​
.1

​
.2
​

​
.3​

​
.4​

​
.5
​

​
.6​

​
.7
​

​
.8
​

​
.9
​

​
.10
​

​
.11
​

​
.12
​

​
.13
​

​

Hope you guys enjoy!
Cheers 👍
​
 
Last edited:
Ouuu! Love tones on GT-R shots!

👍
 
+1 nice tones !
Great set 👍👍👍
 
Superb GT-R set, lovely tones, But i love the 350z shot above. Great composition

👍
 
Beautiful shots Exalt1k! Great editing as well - warm tones and realistic environments. Great job. 👍
 
Back