Fanatec Gran Turismo DD Pro

• Thread starter daan
  • 1,357 comments
Ireland
Warwick, UK
PJTierney
PJTierney
Certain button combinations can switch the mode. I know of Triangle + Share with the GT wheel. I don't know if there are any others doing the same. So in theory there could be an issue with the wheel connector (as you mention the Rev lights) and a broken signal triggering the mode switch maybe?
I think I’m going to RMA it and hope for the best, Fanatec have asked I RMA the steering wheel too.

Australia
Australia
Hi guys,

I'm thinking of buying the GT DD Pro 8nm + ClubSport Steering Wheel 320 Alcantara + ClubSport Pedals V3 + ClubSport Shifter SQ V1.5 + ClubSport Handbrake V1.5.

Couple questions for you gurus:

1. Will the above all work on PS5 and GT7?
2. The ClubSport Steering Wheel 320 Alcantara comes with the ClubSport Universal Hub v2. The Hub v2 has 12 different buttons on it (button 1,2,3,4,etc). Can I map these buttons in GT7 to d-pad, triangle, square, circle, etc?
3. I have a Trak Racer TR8 rig from 2021. Has anyone mounted the above gear to this rig before? Does it all fit nicely?

Thanks everyone. Just trying to get some assurance before I pull the $$$ trigger.

Greece
Lamia city
1. Yes no problem. PlayStation compatible wheelbase, anything attached on it works on console and in game.
2. Yes you can. The game will see it as a GT dd pro steering wheel. In the owner's manual of the hub has which button corresponds to what equivalent PS button.
3. Personally i do not have Trak Racer but any rig with Fanatec bolt pattern on the deck is compatible with the DD pro.

United States
San Diego
Can someone give these settings a whirl and tell me what you think. Be forewarned, there’s some out of the box values here.

SEN- Auto
FF- 95
Scale- peak
NDP- 100
NFR- off
NIN- off
INT- 12
FEI- 100
FOR- 120
SPR- 100
DPR- 100

In game:
Torque - 5-6
Sensitivity- 1

Australia
Australia
1. Yes no problem. PlayStation compatible wheelbase, anything attached on it works on console and in game.
2. Yes you can. The game will see it as a GT dd pro steering wheel. In the owner's manual of the hub has which button corresponds to what equivalent PS button.
3. Personally i do not have Trak Racer but any rig with Fanatec bolt pattern on the deck is compatible with the DD pro.
Thanks mate. Appreciate the reply!

Settings for GT7

I first tried to orientate myself on settings from Fanatec and other users in this Forum, but I always had the feeling that I didn't realise what exactly the car was doing. The FF strength was there, but there was no helpful feedback on vehicle control at the limit.
Then I tried to find out my settings myself, which I can recommend to anyone who is not satisfied instead of looking for better settings. I am posting my settings anyway, because I think that many of the settings posted are similar and go in a different direction than mine.
I now have much more feeling for the car, especially regarding understeer, oversteer and centrifugal forces (feeling for the weight of the car).
If you often can't catch a slide because you notice it too late, I can recommend you to give these settings a try.

Hardware: DD Pro 8nm
SEN = AUT
FF= 100
FFS = PEA
NDP = OFF
NFR = 50
NIN = 100
INT = 10
FEI = 100
FOR = 70 - 120 --> like you prefer the strength of FF, i use it at 70 with a 32cm Wheel, but i like it not to strong!
SPR = OFF --> I think this is not supported by GT7
DPR = OFF --> I think this is not supported by GT7

Software: GT7
FF max torque = 4
FF sensitivity = 10 (i know it is recommended 1 for DD steering wheels, but I still prefer it on 10)

Last edited: