FIA Race Discussion [Archive]

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by adstomko, Mar 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bduddy

bduddy

The titles just say "FIA Gran Turismo Championship // Nations Cup" and "FIA Gran Turismo Championship // Manufacturer Series". The only mention of Exhibition is the logo. Of course, no matter what, the title is too vague, so surely it will be updated at some point. I suspect this wasn't meant to go up anywhere.

Also, no new locations in either schedule... Maybe that means new layouts only in February?

2. darth_tails

darth_tails

I tried clicking on the links to the schedules and a cut/paste option on the website but they are no longer showing?

I assume this means PD pulled the information or a problem with trying to view the site at work which happens from time to time.

Same format Wednesday and Saturday's for these races I take it?

3. TetsuKobura

TetsuKobura Premium

Or maybe they’re doing a new schedule with a TBD track or car. :D

darth_tails likes this.
  4. watto79

watto79

I believe the links are only valid for the Asia region. Changing the location to Japan I can still see the same schedules but cannot see them if I log in with my UK account.

I guess PD put them in prematurely for Japan before officially announcing the new season.

5. darth_tails

darth_tails

Still can't see anything myself but no biggie, find out in a week's time.

I'm not going for results this year in the championship, my main aim is to actually enjoy my racing and enjoy the race experience so
    I am probably going to stay DR D/SR S.

To this end I am racing with Ford for 2019 and have elected to go with both Mustangs, I did think about getting the GT but I tend to throw
    it off track too much so will stick with old faithful.

Hopefully it means I can actually share some race video for 2019 season events.

watto79 and dlshearon like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.