FORMULA 1 Emirats grosser preis von Deutschland 2018Formula 1 

• Thread starter Dennisch
  • 350 comments
Have to say, now I’ve wiped away the qualifying tears from my eyes, with Riccy and Lewis at the back, we could be in for a crack of a race... though I still think, given the Ferrari starts that Bottas will only manage p3 and Vettel will cruise away to an easy home win

Two fast cars coming through the pack will certainly be interesting, Verstappen .vs. Raikkonnen is usually quite interesting but I concur that Vettel should cruise to an easy win. There are only two things that can stop him - insanely clever strategy from Mercedes (don't hold your breath) or rain. Currently it's 50/50 on the rain :)

hock.JPG

Two fast cars coming through the pack will certainly be interesting, Verstappen .vs. Raikkonnen is usually quite interesting but I concur that Vettel should cruise to an easy win. There are only two things that can stop him - insanely clever strategy from Mercedes (don't hold your breath) or rain. Currently it's 50/50 on the rain :)

View attachment 753070
Rain would be very very welcome... but I think if it did rain... any chance of Bottas stepping up to Vettel would be quashed

I try to follow the race via webradio while we're on vacation, despite the bad internet connection in this area. Welcome to the US in 2018 :D

Enjoy the race and let's see if Vettel can cruise to the checkered flag? Curious about how many laps it will take before Daniel and Lewis are in the top 6 again.
Chance of rain increased to 60%. Just a few drops or real rainfall?

The woman singing the German national anthem in the style of literally any woman singing the American national anthem before a baseball/football match is one of the wrongest and most cringy things I've ever heard.

Lazenby just spoke to Sainz and he said something regarding a forming storm. Interesting. Though as we're discussing it, it's not happening.

So that was what it sounds like when a German does their national anthem like we do ours in the US. It's not a pop song, it's your coutnry's national anthem.

The woman singing the German national anthem in the style of literally any woman singing the American national anthem before a baseball/football match is one of the wrongest and most cringy things I've ever heard.

It's awful and I hate hearing it here all the time.

Okay, sound is cutting out on TV but my phone's ESPN app is fine. All year and no problems, this is just frustrating

Back