Forza - HORIZON

First screen shot.

Forzahorizon-1.jpg

And cover art.

forzahorizon2.jpg

T10 Also wrote this on Facebook
"The first screenshot of Forza Horizon is here! Coming this fall for Xbox 360, Forza Horizon combines the automotive thrills that Forza fans expect with a gorgeous open-road world that begs to be explored"

Last edited:
I'm so glad everyones assumptions were correct. This is indeed an open world driving sim, fantastic! I'm so excited for this game.

I'm just hoping for this game to have sim physics, a giant world, and AI online traffic. It'll probably be the last game I ever play.

Cool. I just got a brand new XBOX 360 given to me so I am looking forward to this. Meanwhile, I will be exploring Forza 4.

Are they seriously NOT gonna put any license plates on the cars in this game? I know it's just a test screenshot or something but still, don't be lazy to add any on the cars I mean it's free roam isn't? >_>

And why does that matter?

Well, if you think about it a bit, wouldn't it be cool for everyone to have their own unique license plate and numbers/letters? Say, provided this Horizon game has an online multiplayer mode, there are about 5 people driving the same car. Assume they are all the same color as well, for the purposes of this idea. And one of those 5 people is a buddy of yours. How would you know which one of those 5 cars is your friend? Well, if this license plate idea were put in, just drive behind them, or in front, and take a look at their plate!

Good idea, I think. If the game is set in a fictional open world setting, then, and if they think of putting in license plates, we should be able to choose the country, and state of the license plate, as well as what numbers or letters to use.

Mcjoz88
How would you know which one of those 5 cars is your friend?

the same way we do now in nearly every online game: with their username above their car 💡

Custom plates would be cool (even cooler of we had different nations), but that's a minor issue in the big picture. Besides, I'd be surprised if there isn't some form of FM4's livery editor, which gives at least half of the cars in that game the chance to have a custom plate.

G219
I'm just hoping for this game to have sim physics, a giant world, and AI online traffic. It'll probably be the last game I ever play.

I agree. Please let there be a true real life type environment, like in GTA 4. I've always been hoping for that. But simulation, obv

Not used to open world games after Burnout Paradise put me off so I'm playing a lot of TDU2 to prepare for this. I hope Playground can match the addictiveness and combine it with a better driving model.

TokoTurismo
Are they seriously NOT gonna put any license plates on the cars in this game? I know it's just a test screenshot or something but still, don't be lazy to add any on the cars I mean it's free roam isn't? >_>

Obviously you have never played Forza.

Obviously you have never played Forza.

WOW here we go, attempting to state something which ain't gonna happen. Yeah, I didn't play Forza I IN FACT did play FM4 pal. Plus I made FM4 license plates for everyone in the game. So OBVIOUSLY I did play FM4. And also. Why you think I said I wanted to see license plates in FH. It'll look unrealistic without it being on the cars IMO. You can't say otherwise... HA! :sly: No I'm not angry, I'm just saying...

TokoTurismo
WOW here we go, attempting to state something which ain't gonna happen. Yeah, I didn't play Forza I IN FACT did play FM4 pal. Plus I made FM4 license plates for everyone in the game. So OBVIOUSLY I did play FM4. And also. Why you think I said I wanted to see license plates in FH. It'll look unrealistic without it being on the cars IMO. You can't say otherwise... HA! :sly: No I'm not angry, I'm just saying...

Then why call the developers lazy for not modeling license plates when you knew you can do it yourself?

They didn't model any stoplights in those screenshots either.

Lazy 🤬 developers.

And yes I can say otherwise. A car with a license plate looks no more realistic than a car without one in an open world environment in which cars will be illegally street racing.... Have you ever raced illegally on the streets? People tend to cover up their plates or remove them all together so traffic photos and civilians can't get them in any trouble. I mean, realistically, I see tons of people everyday street racing. Every 30 seconds someone blows past me in a modified Z06 or Bugatti doing 200+.....

Stupid complaint is stupid.

I just wasted 5 minutes on the dumbest argument ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cause that shows they were from FM4 without having to add nothing on them, such as a license plate. WOW I can't believe they can't even add that, pff... Look at NFS World, TDU & TDU 2, Midnight Club LA, they're free roam and they HAVE license plates. And did you know you CAN'T add any on some cars such as the Fiat Punto Evo '10 hmm? Go try it to see for yourself. Trying to sound tough isn't going to scare no one, nor me. So PLEEEEASE do not get upset over my *small* opinion. :sly:

Edit: What are ya, angry? Why did you waste your time anyways. Hahaha. So what, theres gonna be cops or something. So standard with bad quality...

Last edited:
Cause that shows they were from FM4 without having to add nothing on them, such as a license plate. WOW I can't believe they can't even add that, pff... Look at NFS World, TDU & TDU 2, Midnight Club LA, they're free roam and they HAVE license plates. And did you know you CAN'T add any on some cars such as the Fiat Punto Evo '10 hmm? Go try it to see for yourself. Trying to sound tough isn't going to scare no one, nor me. So PLEEEEASE do not get upset over my *small* opinion. :sly:

And I agree with you about the stoplights as well but they must ahead or something.

Edit: What are ya, angry? Why did you waste your time anyways. Hahaha. So what, theres gonna be cops or something. So standard with bad quality...
Just because a game has a license plate in no way shape or form makes it a good game. That is probably one of the least important things in any game. Take those games you listed as having plates. 2 out of 4 were actually good. Really 1 out of 4, but MCLA wasn't horrible. Thanks for the laugh on why plates are important.:lol:

Oh well, why should I even bother. Explaining is such a waste of my time, especially to standards with bad quality. I still think it'll look stupid without them, I'm mean an open world racing game without license plates. Who cares about if it's street racing, it's still free roam. Can't believe people are making a big deal over my opinion. :sly: Hahaha, it is to laugh. :lol:

Edit: By the way I'm ending the conversation. To much hating for JUST sharing an opinion which seems reasonable to have but NOOOO because "we got a livery editor to add that..." Yea, okay there...

Last edited:
Back