FRL~INDYCAR~ Plux Runs Out Of Fuel.... After He Takes The Chequers At The Motegi 300!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,968 comments

What Madrid Layout to use for Round #1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was running my own setup. I should have gotten help from someone else. I suck at the track, and I am not particularly good with sports hard-equipped race cars. These are my excuses. :guilty: If there is room I'll show up at Motegi and Brands as they are tracks I actually know how to drive on, but today I knew that I wasn't going to do much.

I was running my own setup. I should have gotten help from someone else. I suck at the track, and I am not particularly good with sports hard-equipped race cars. These are my excuses. :guilty: If there is room I'll show up at Motegi and Brands as they are tracks I actually know how to drive on, but today I knew that I wasn't going to do much.

You don't even try...

"Interesting" is way to describe race 1.

Damn caution pretty much killed my chances for 2nd. Oh well.

Had a run in with Spurgy after T1 where my paddles double shifted down and caused me to have a massive moment and while I was braking a lost the rear a bit and just noticed that I ended up hitting you, sorry.

Could have got 4th but got engine damage which meant I was even more defenceless to my already dead tyres.

Good racing, enjoyed track time, still feel like i'm getting accustomed to the car. My pit strategy screwed me over again.

Some awful stewarding messed up my chances for an easy win in Race 1, but that same stewarding allowed me to go from 7th to 2nd after getting engine damage, so my luck sort of balanced out, that and I got all the bonus points. :)

Race 1 had a chance to win, but made a mistake which took me to the back.

Race 2 got lucky to take 5th with everything going on.

@ranhammerR34 WHY THE HELL WAS THAT A YELLOW?

For racing tonight was good, but "race control" was like Brian Brainfart.

@Furinkazen

*epic facepalms his damnself*

I thought that you had someone else involved to be really honest and it was right, right before the 5 minute mark. (5:00:01 something like that!) :banghead: I almost called it for @chrisjohnson93 but he got back going just right beforehand. I also can't see everything to save my life! This is the truth though, both yellow calls in both races were completely my fault and I take full responsiblity for that. For those I screwed over in either of them, I'm very sorry. I am okay with you firing me from race control.

Found some pace in race 2 and was able to keep up with nin and spurgy for once. Got engine damage from spurgy on a race 1 restart, and then returned the favour in race 2.

I was awful tonight, had no pace at all probably due to my poor set-up, I lucked into a 7th place finish in Race 1 then a disastrous Race 2

R1: 30 second penalty for @Ninners and @Roflwaffle for illegal jump start end of lap 38. This relegates them from P1 and P2 at finish respectively to P8 and P10. @Driftejoe inherits win.

Well..........that was not too painful I guess, except for the very last restart when the pack bunched right up and Lancer had no where to go except into the back of me.

I'll be studying that replay this week and see who is at fault.

Well..........that was not too painful I guess, except for the very last restart when the pack bunched right up and Lancer had no where to go except into the back of me.

I'll be studying that replay this week and see who is at fault.

You inherited 4th in R1.

Back