FRL~INDYCAR~ Plux Runs Out Of Fuel.... After He Takes The Chequers At The Motegi 300!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,968 comments

What Madrid Layout to use for Round #1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because the track is so short if you pit you will fall a handful of laps down. So if you pit then a caution gets called you are completely screwed over because the car who is leading will pit under caution and come out like 2 laps up on you.

Same would apply to brands, personally I would love to race there next weekend but looks like the majority voted against it

Because the track is so short if you pit you will fall a handful of laps down. So if you pit then a caution gets called you are completely screwed over because the car who is leading will pit under caution and come out like 2 laps up on you.

Same would apply to brands, personally I would love to race there next weekend but looks like the majority voted against it
@Furinkazen, I'm got some concerns about the pit entrance at Motegi. If we have a green flag pit stop during the race, drivers might cause a crash on trying to enter the pits.

Make sure you are well down on track when merging to pit lane. Cautions I will take some time to do to sort out - plenty of laps tonight.

Make sure you are well down on track when merging to pit lane. Cautions I will take some time to do to sort out - plenty of laps tonight.

Maybe having us go on the apron into turn 3 when we need to pit.

I don't know about you, but I don't intend on having over a minute long pitstops :P

That could cause even more crashes as the apron is so slippy

Needing to slow on the apron what needs to be done. Instead of basically stopping on the racing line with old tires and having someone rear end you.

People needs to be smart for the race in pitting.

Back