Full FRL - Indycar Series II

Discussion in 'PCARS Racing Series' started by Furinkazen, May 30, 2016.

1. Foxed

Foxed

I only had lag from Racecar and that was it. Everyone else's connection was stable. Restarts were fine apart from the usual bunching. Keep damage on for me.

2. cnd01

cnd01

Furi is a patriot for allowing me to drink entirely too much cheap domestic American light beer this weekend and not have a race. Especially when that round is at Road 'Murica

Let's keep damage on for now, but if lag really hurts us, we might need to take it off

3. Carbonox

Carbonox

Speaking of this, will mercy be granted in points-paying races too for the guys that get lag-punted before we even take a green flag?

4. GTPorsche

GTPorsche

I'm fine with damage being kept on.

Also, June 10th? Are we getting in a Delorean and travelling back a month? :p

5. Cobra75

Cobra75

Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
    TDZdave and Glenalz81 like this.
  6. Furi

Furi Premium

@TDZdave @cnd01 @RedPartyhat @Spurgy 777 @rcb929 @FutureF1 @GTPorsche @ryanaldoblanco @Foxed @Carbonox @TNR_5zigen @Glenalz81 @Niop @NAGT6 PM

Sorry for the lack of activity. Been busy 48 hours and good news for me and not you guys. So excuse the personal rambling but you'll understand why.

In may I was scheduled to finish my University Course for the year when a number of factors out of our control (Uni admin related) resulted in our exams and assignments being delayed, into the exam week. As a result nearly everyone failed all exams. Then after a lengthy investigation the University called us all in for a meeting at short notice Thursday morning and said that there rules had been breached with regards to time frames for revision that they were required to adhere to. So suddenly all 4 of those exams have been in effect annulled and now in two weeks I have all four to do again. As a result I won't be free to run this series.

I know you guys have wanted to race and as there's a lot of you, if you want to re-name it, take it to a new thread and get something going, go for it. At the moment the first confirmed clear week I have is end of August - due to the Uni procedure of marking, re-marking and calling people in at zero notice if they require any re-working to be done I have to be available at any time, all of this has of course meant that I cannot compete or run this anymore. So if you want to chat about it here or PM me and sort it out, go for it.

Like I said sorry for this but its all very short notice for me and obviously real life > sim racing.

Furi / Alex.

DK, FutureF1, Cobra75 and 3 others like this.
  7. Cobra75

Cobra75

Well if someone is willing to continue this series I'm interested of joining

Furinkazen likes this.
  8. RedPartyhat

RedPartyhat

That's a shame

Furinkazen likes this.
  9. TDZdave

TDZdave

Understood mate, education comes first, and after listening to your rambles its clear you need it :p good luck mate, certainly sucks that such an institution can balls up so catastrophically,

Furinkazen likes this.
  10. Foxed

Foxed

I'd run this series but I cannot guarantee my full participation.

11. cnd01

cnd01

I'm fine with waiting until August

12. Akmuq

Akmuq

Me and @LancerEvo7 are signing up and want to take the Scirocco, if there is any left.

LancerEvo7 likes this.
  13. Akmuq

Akmuq

Phrasing.

LancerEvo7 likes this.