Furi's Race Gallery - UPDATE - Alfa Romeo, 60's Sportscars, April 24th

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 7 comments
  • 1,567 views

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
Messages
44,186
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Messages
Furinkazen_54
WELCOME TO FURI's PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO!


To start, shooting for my new Worlds Sportscar Championship, and some amazing backfire as the 'ring sinks into darkness.

Nrburgring24h_7.jpg

Nrburgring24h_6.jpg

Nrburgring24h_1.jpg





 
Last edited:
After successfully winning a GTP Championship, Furi tries his hand at photography on GTP.
 
After successfully winning a GTP Championship, Furi tries his hand at photography on GTP.

I've never won one yet :lol:.

Still plenty more of those sportscar pics to come, and I have many more old from the archives shots I will dust off.
 
Have you got any photos of the other races that day?
 
JPS Alfa Romeo 8C for the BST V8 Challenge Season 4.
SanGalganoAbbey.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey_1.jpg


Unused pictures for my Work-In-progress World Sportscar Championship series.
ToscanaTarmac.jpg

RoadCourse-Daytona_1.jpg


Practise for TOCA Legends @ Le Mans.
CircuitdelaSarthe2009.jpg




 
Mice shots :)
Always been appreciating multi-car photos, you are really lucky to have those events for photoshooting
 
Awesome shots man! Keep it up. 👍
 
Back