Gran Turismo 6 Photoshop Thread

• Thread starter RevoXeli
  • 520 comments
My entry for the #CaptureGT6 challenge :)
(the "Making Of" can be found here)
ascari_toyota_001.jpg

Last edited:

Red Omen

Flow

Yes...3 more additions to my wall art series. The 2 featured cars here, the GTO and the One-77 are two of my all time favourites so they are a welcome addition to the line up!

---------------------------------------------------

Plus another bonus speed edit...i love doing these!

One

Anyway...Thanks for looking (and laughing!)

đź‘Ť

Red Omen

Flow

Yes...3 more additions to my wall art series. The 2 featured cars here, the GTO and the One-77 are two of my all time favourites so they are a welcome addition to the line up!

---------------------------------------------------

Plus another bonus speed edit...i love doing these!

One

Anyway...Thanks for looking (and laughing!)

đź‘Ť

:drool: Simply awesome!

Good lord, is that matte black?!! Could just be my eyes but it looks way better than GT5 for some reason.
Yep, that is matte black :) And yes, it does look better than GT5, and the Exa for sure looks better here too, haha.

In the Air Tonight.

Have always intended to re-create this particular shot that features in a number of episodes of one of the most influential shows of the 1980's. Fans however, will remember it forever as part of the iconic sequence from the Pilot episode, with a pensive Don Johnson driving his Ferrari Daytona down the streets of Miami at night, to Phil Collin's "In the Air Tonight". Enjoy :)

Thanks Nicolas and Ricardo. Glad you guys like it. :) :cheers:

@nb - was a bit tricky to leave it at that as I had more editing tweaks I was thinking of, but had to make sure it fit the 2.0 rules so I couldn't. ;)

GPR
Thanks Nicolas and Ricardo. Glad you guys like it. :) :cheers:

@nb - was a bit tricky to leave it at that as I had more editing tweaks I was thinking of, but had to make sure it fit the 2.0 rules so I couldn't. ;)

You're welcome! I know what you, it's not easy sometimes to stay within the rules of a 2.0 comp. Often when I repost pictures from a comp in my gallery, I'll edit them again to make them fit to my expectations. :)

Mazda 787B 1991 24 Hours of Le Mans by Metalsun1, on Flickr

Winning an endurance race depends on three important factors, driver skill, automotive speed and reliability. In the 1991 24 Hours of Le Mans, the Porsches, Jaguars, Mercedes-Benz and Peugeots were clear favorites in the Group C category. So it was no surprise that Mazda, with its reliable reputation, was just another car on the list. Racing strategy is very dynamic but in essence, it’s a speed vs. reliability. Some teams went for speed, others, like Jaguar and Mazda went for reliability, slowing their cars on purpose. Eventually, the No. 55 Renown sponsored Mazda driven by Johnny Herbert, Volker Weidler, and Bertrand Gachot slowly crept through the field from a 19th place starting position to 1st after 22 hours. Jaguar 2nd and 3rd and the other 2 Mazdas finished 6th and 8th.

Last edited:
Back