Gran Turismo 7 Bug Reports

Hey gang, not sure if this is a new bug, old bug? Or just me......
The Ford GT350R from the dealership, with the wide-body fitted, I tried to add some fat BBS 3-piece modular rims to it, but the "front" rims have a deeper offset than the rear?? Looks dodgy as. :boggled:
Has anyone else noticed this please.
yeah I just checked that as well, and it's rather noticeable. It's not the worst thing I have seen but definitely stands out.

As of 1.40 the rain spray/dirt (and snow) shows at a much reduced density and size unless the camera is very very close in the replays, at least on PS5.

Edit: Also forgot the Nismo 400R cameras are not centred in the livery editor.

Last edited:
Anyone having an issue with time trials not registering your fastest time? I have had the problem on 2 different ones now. will set times and an average time but will not record fastest time set. Last time I did 9 laps but didn't get a fastest time recorded.
Also I seem to have a problem where the race starts and it immediately shifts to the top gear on its own and I have to downshift to get it back into the power band.

Attachments

• GT7 Error.jpg
    GT7 Error.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
WTC 900 is not appearing in the new Event Directory for me.

In hindsight, the absence of the Event Directory was a major error - making it all circuit-related made no sense whatsoever.

Anyone having an issue with time trials not registering your fastest time? I have had the problem on 2 different ones now. will set times and an average time but will not record fastest time set. Last time I did 9 laps but didn't get a fastest time recorded.
Also I seem to have a problem where the race starts and it immediately shifts to the top gear on its own and I have to downshift to get it back into the power band.
Mine did something like this on the weekend.

At the end of the TT, when you pause and exit on track, it showed my last lap (lap 4) as the result but my 2nd lap was the fastest.

When I looked at the rankings table it did show my fastest lap registered on there (lap 2).

Good evening gentlemen, I just had an issue at HIGH SPEED RING time trial with FORD SIERRA RS500 fully modified and my wheel is G29. For a brief moment during the lap I was losing the steering. The car was going straight on turns. Only for a second or so. I have change the car and everything was normal. Console: PS5 with PSVR2

Last edited:
Good evening gentlemen, I just had an issue at HIGH SPEED RING time trial with FORD SIERRA RS500 fully modified and my wheel is G29. For a brief moment during the lap I was losing the steering. The car was going straight on turns. Only for a second or so. I have change the car and everything was normal. Console: PS5 with PSVR2
Have you, by any chance, lowered the front end so far that the wheels are fouling the bodywork so that they can't steer?

what about it is bugged exactly?
There is no power interruption between gear changes. In GT7 it changes gears more like a dual clutch transmission, yet it is automated single clutch manual gearbox. ( Try to compare to 458 Italia or Enzo. For ex. 458 Italia has a dual clutch transmission and it has still more perceptible torque/power interruptions between gears)

Also regarding F430, you cannot change gear to higher one off the throttle (I am not sure if this particular thing is a bug, I couldn't find any exact answer anywhere, if this is how it works in reality).

I know It is just a detail, but I really like this car and since GT7 has an amazing attention to detail, I am sure they could fix that easily, plus I am not the only one complaining about this particular issue. ( check comments below motogames.tv video)

There is no power interruption between gear changes. In GT7 it changes gears more like a dual clutch transmission, yet it is automated single clutch manual gearbox. ( Try to compare to 458 Italia or Enzo. For ex. 458 Italia has a dual clutch transmission and it has still more perceptible torque/power interruptions between gears)

Also regarding F430, you cannot change gear to higher one off the throttle (I am not sure if this particular thing is a bug, I couldn't find any exact answer anywhere, if this is how it works in reality).

I know It is just a detail, but I really like this car and since GT7 has an amazing attention to detail, I am sure they could fix that easily, plus I am not the only one complaining about this particular issue. ( check comments below motogames.tv video)

Curious, is this the stock transmission that is buggy or had you upgraded to the full racing transmission?

Curious, is this the stock transmission that is buggy or had you upgraded to the full racing transmission?
Stock. Thats why it's frustrating. According to datamine car list we might get F430 Scuderia at some point, and I recon that they will do it right for that car, and then maybe update it also in normal version.

Not sure if this is a 'bug' as such, but I only just noticed that the Red Bull X Series Menu Book currently shows that I need to buy all three Red Bull X Series cars, including the X2019 Competition (at 3,000,000 Cr. :rolleyes:), in spite of the fact that I already have one thanks to receiving it as a prize car for the 25th Anniversary. Clearly, the Anniversary car doesn't count in terms of the Menu Book, but when I go to Brand Central, it shows the car I need for the Menu Book as 'Acquired'.

Not sure if this is a 'bug' as such, but I only just noticed that the Red Bull X Series Menu Book currently shows that I need to buy all three Red Bull X Series cars, including the X2019 Competition (at 3,000,000 Cr. :rolleyes:), in spite of the fact that I already have one thanks to receiving it as a prize car for the 25th Anniversary. Clearly, the Anniversary car doesn't count in terms of the Menu Book, but when I go to Brand Central, it shows the car I need for the Menu Book as 'Acquired'.
That's correct: the Anniversary is a Competition for Car Collection purposes, but not for anything specifically requiring the Competition.

It's a similar situation to the RX-Vision Stealth, and also the Dior Mangusta - except that doesn't count as a Car Collection car at all.

That's correct: the Anniversary is a Competition for Car Collection purposes, but not for anything specifically requiring the Competition.

It's a similar situation to the RX-Vision Stealth, and also the Dior Mangusta - except that doesn't count as a Car Collection car at all.
Thanks for the info. Pity both the X2014 and X2019 are 3,000,000 Cr. each, but what can you do?

This sounds like a job for Abarth Simpson...

76B846BB-10F4-4C9B-9E1E-8FB0ED28AD03.jpeg

Anyone experiencing issues with uploading / sharing contents? Not sure if Update 1.41 screwed something up.

I'm getting "This comment contains unsuitable language and cannot be used.", and "An unexpected error has occurred: PE-2F001F8". No matter what name or letter combinations I use. Thanks.

Anyone experiencing issues with uploading / sharing contents? Not sure if Update 1.41 screwed something up.

I'm getting "This comment contains unsuitable language and cannot be used.", and "An unexpected error has occurred: PE-2F001F8". No matter what name or letter combinations I use. Thanks.
Can you give an example of what you are trying to type? Sometimes it’s not obvious why it’s not allowing it!

Can you give an example of what you are trying to type? Sometimes it’s not obvious why it’s not allowing it!
@TSXChef : Same here. The game sometimes also gets stuck in an infinite saving logo when I simply try to save a livery. At some point I could share one livery but then it went back to the error code.

@Islaygaz : I dont think that its for a specific text you use as I always use the same Texts for my teammate's cars. This time I just get that error code all the time.

The code also appeared in open lobbies when i tried to write or use the given Quick Chat patterns.

Lately the game sometimes crashes or goes back to the home screen when you select a brand of wheels on GT Auto, and by sometimes I mean a lot.

Where are all the PS4 players?
Am I the only one having VERY weak vibration with the dualshock 4 since the 1.41 update? It's like the battery needs to be recharged, but it's full! I can't feel the road anymore. And when I crash on the guardrail the vibration is medium...The strongest thing I could get.
All vibration settings (in the main in the GT7 options, scale 0-150, and the in-game option 1-10) are maxed out, I didn't change anything. I eve tried to lower the main one to 125, like I read somewhere, but it's still the same.

I even tried to re-install the entire game. Nothing changed.

This only happens in GT7. All the other games don't have this problem, so it's this patch.

Last edited:
I think, Lamborghini Huracan with the bugatti w16 engine swap has a bugged PP rating. Power is around 1.6k hp, the pp remains around 600 even with the racing soft tyres. R35 nismo which has the same engine swap is around 800pp. Nismo is 300kg heavier.

@TSXChef : Same here. The game sometimes also gets stuck in an infinite saving logo when I simply try to save a livery. At some point I could share one livery but then it went back to the error code.

@Islaygaz : I dont think that its for a specific text you use as I always use the same Texts for my teammate's cars. This time I just get that error code all the time.

The code also appeared in open lobbies when i tried to write or use the given Quick Chat patterns.
Thanks for your feedback Islaygaz, PsyRonin.

I am able to get it working by: going to GT7 My Page > Options > Network > Delete temporary data.

I'm not sure if it was luck in timing or it actually cleared my error data from network. If you experience consistent error, try it I guess.

Strictly a visual bug…….Must have been a super lite winter in the mountains around Deep Forest Raceway this year because at some point in time the water STOPPED flowing down the stream 🤔😳😲🫣😂🤣 You can still see the waterfall on the side of the mountain but nothing in the stream itself………personally I blame it on the damned beavers!!! (Pun intended) 😂🤣😉

Thanks for your feedback Islaygaz, PsyRonin.

I am able to get it working by: going to GT7 My Page > Options > Network > Delete temporary data.

I'm not sure if it was luck in timing or it actually cleared my error data from network. If you experience consistent error, try it I guess.
I havent thought about trying this yet. I will give it a shot later

Not sure if this is a bug or just system limitation, but in the Blue Moon Infield track, on PS4 Pro, there’s some very noticeable pop in of shadows on the bridge as you approach.

Back