Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.26 is Now Available: Adds Road Atlanta and Car Selling Feature

• Thread starter BrunusCL82
  • 943 comments
I guess update 1.26 brought next to a daily mileage ticket also a new daily NSX Gr.B selling feature…. for well over a year. 🤓

E9DF09AB-E159-4CEE-8D21-6C82E1205052.jpeg

Quite surprised in a positive way how they implemented the selling feature. Especially like the chart, so you can see how much was the car in the past. Would love to see this in a future update for cars at the LCD.

Also appreciate that they finally display the pit options when HUD is completely turned off. Maybe, just maybe, PD listened to feedback and are already working on a fully customizable HUD.
It’s nice yes but there should be markings of which car is which:
  • gift or not
  • flagged favourite or not

in fact, they should also add a new flag, to indicate if I want to sell a car or not. I have been using the favourite flag for that (favourite = car I don’t want to sell) but it shows nowhere in the UI. Very tedious to check them all manually…

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt7/manual/usedcar/02

Points of Caution​

You can only sell one car of the same model every 24 hours with the Car Valuation Service. If you attempt to appraise and sell duplicate cars within a 24 hour period you will be notified that “You can no longer sell copies of this model for today.” It is possible to Discard duplicate cars at no cost.

4. Today's Valuation
The total appraisal valuation is displayed here, based on the Body Valuation and any tuning costs. Please note, any Wheel, Paint, Custom Parts, Racing Parts and Other parts will be returned to you.
So, I can get my ultra turbo and titanium rods back? How do s parts work? Do you get your titanium rods and S cam?

You dont get the swap motor back if its adding more value correct?

Will find out for myself when i get in later, just wondered if its a way to get back those rods we regret using!
Got the feeling I might be here quite a while...

159 days, in fact. :P
"Reminds me of the gta5 sell limits,
Can only sell 1 "issi" every 45 mins(game day)
And no more than 7 within a 32 hr period."

..note to self- need to log into gta and sell an issi- log into gt7, sell grb nsx..

Last edited:
I like how the car selling feature makes doing the daily workout a lot more worthwhile. Like here you have 150k from a 3 star ticket :)

FiU-AMQWIAANjN3

FiU-vPZXwAEJzC8
seriously, i got like 3 cars from all the roulettes i did over the last 3 months. So thats far from a daily bonus, lol. i usually get the lowest CR stack there is and thats it.

The only thing ( for me ) which we miss is having more liveries on the rental cars, I don’t use garage cars for racing as I always seem to forget to change the oil and end up missing some performance. How hard could it be to copy some from the array of magnificently done by the community? ( probably more than I realise ) & another daily B set of sprints too would suit me

Cars in your garage can be sold using the ‘Car Valuation Service’ button at the top right of the Used Car Dealership screen.

The ‘Car Valuation Service’ will appear after clearing Menu Book No. 39 ('Championship: World GT Series') and having watched the ending.

Points of Caution
You can only sell one car of the same model every 24 hours using the ‘Car Valuation Service.’ If you attempt to appraise and sell duplicate cars within a 24-hour period, you will be notified that “You can no longer sell copies of this model for today.” It is possible to ‘Discard’ duplicate cars at no cost.

The following cars cannot be sold at the ‘Car Valuation Service’:
 ・The car you are currently using;
 ・Cars loaned from the Manufacturers Cup;
 ・Cars received from pre-order and Special Edition bonuses, downloadable content (DLC), etc.

i1YD7OeuksKpWSH.jpg

I'm just glad I finally have an excuse to get rid of some of my used cars so I can buy them again as brand new, like my RUF CTR, 911 GT3 '01 and the Murcielago '09 I just replaced for brand new models. I didn't want to get rid of them before, even though their high mileage was annoying to me, because I wouldn't get anything for them and I had to buy them again at full price.

Back