Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.43 Now Available: Adds Three Cars, New Races & Engine Swaps

• Thread starter GTFan24
  • 691 comments
18df3e07b0879-screenshotUrl.jpg

They added the car with which I learned to drive, belonging to my grandma 😁

Can't wait to check cockpit view and the shifting animation 😅

I wish they add scapes from Britanny some time in the future 😊

Here's the information I have. Any car not shown I don't have data from before the patch, will look at getting it going forward. This is high speed BoP (Although checking a few its the same across all 3);

BOP Update.PNG

I rushed through this, this morning so apologies for any mistakes

Does anyone know why the PS4 is so ponderously slow at copying files? I'm pretty sure I could get faster file transfers with a stack of floppy disks.
I forget the official reason but I believe because it has to copy ALL the game files and not just the updated files, then add them in, and finally delete the older files

I believe it’s to prevent file corruption and has been the case on the PlayStation 4 as long as I can remember. It’s always been a slow process but admittedly, I had a number of issues on my PlayStation 3 years ago where a lot of my files / games would just corrupt during updates and become unusable

This is interesting, does this indicate that some cars can be twin charged? Or is this just a new designation for the few cars that come twin charged as-is?

9500EE11-70CC-48CB-A9D9-DBBBB1CDAC55.jpeg

Here's the information I have. Any car not shown I don't have data from before the patch, will look at getting it going forward. This is high speed BoP (Although checking a few its the same across all 3);

View attachment 1332564

Ok sorry to requote myself it appears as though there ARE differences now between High, Medium and Low Speed. This is just the High Speed.

Looks like major BOP changes in Gr.4 too. All but 7 cars have been adjusted.

The Mazda3 has FINALLY been nerfed🎉🎉
Power has gone from 380BHP down to 364BHP. No change to it's weight.

This is interesting, does this indicate that some cars can be twin charged? Or is this just a new designation for the few cars that come twin charged as-is?

View attachment 1332566
Semantics, but it annoys me they've used "TB" as the abbreviation for "Turbo" and then "TC" for "Turbocharger", which is the same thing. Choose one thing and stick to it, people!

EDIT: Also, reading through the patch notes, have they made a mistake on the location of sale for the three new cars? All three say Legend Cars and Used Cars - I would have thought at least the Audi and Mitsi would be in Brand Central, and I didn't think any cars would be in both Legend Cars and Used Cars... ??

EDIT EDIT: I should read better. :cheers: 🤣

Last edited:

View attachment 1332564

Tidg,
At a first glance it appears that a lot of the MR cars have lost weight and the FR cars have gained weight.
Could this possibly be to even out the difference in tyre wear between the two drivetrains that you have highlighted in your car profiles I wonder🤔

Cayit has been fear mongering and drama dumping about the game for like a year now. I don't understand why they're still here when they obviously hate it.

Some people like to spend their free time causing arguments and getting a rise. The YouTube comments section.

Edit: oh yes from what I can see, I don't think the Audi or Mitsubushi are GT6 models, they're quite detailed. The Renault has the gear lever animated.

Last edited:
Back