Gran Turismo Sport 1.34 Update Now Available: Five New Cars, Autopolis Circuit and More

Just did 1 lap of Autopolis in a Fiat 500 Abarth. First reaction was "How do they race Super GT on this!?"

Last edited:
Autopolis is a track that has never really crossed my mind, so my circuit knowledge is in for some education here. Indifferent until I get to try it and hopefully enjoy it. Getting new stuff is great and necessary every once in a while, but part of me is slightly frustrated that the update didn't check off another track from GT back catalogue.

The McLaren sounds totally different than I expected (in a good way). Not a copy/paste from the road car. đź‘Ť

I just don't like that it ended up in Gr.3.

D03zWvCU8AA_9Ck.jpg:large

D03zSJFVAAAyaEz.jpg:large

I was also disappointed the F1 GTR became Gr.3, but then I remembered that McLaren was needing a replacement to their garbage-tier 650S GT3. I guess it works?

I just did a test drive of Autopolis and I now see how Grand Valley Speedway is based on this.

Rd.1 A90 1, A80 0
D0342xTU4AA4Prm.jpg:large

D0337qVUYAUNYPH.jpg:large

D034w5PVYAAfLad.jpg:large

With the A90's short wheelbase, it's a bit twitchy. The A80 is way more stable. That's reflected in vehicle stats in Brand Central. However, the A80 can't snap off shifts as quick as the A90. Plus, the brakes are awesome. Top speed at Fuji is next.

I’ve already found a bug. Ghost cars aren’t showing up on track.

Oh no! NO! No way! We must terminate the employee who was in charge of testing this!

I'm obviously being silly.

I am seriously loving this update. I'm about to purchase the Huayra, now that brand central can be accessed. Pleeeeaaaase sound at least as good as Driveclubs Huayra. If not, I suppose it'll be okay. I'm not picky. Though in real life this beast sounds pretty nasty, in a good way.

How much is it? I'm still downloading the update but I have 20 million in the bank.
Not sure about that yet. But to give you an idea, it goes for around 1.35 million credits in GT6 before. Mostly likely it will be the same..or maybe not. Lol

Edit: There it is. It is indeed 1.35m credits. :)

Latest Posts

Back