Gran Turismo Sport 1.34 Update Now Available: Five New Cars, Autopolis Circuit and More

Is this real or a joke?

If you’re serious, then.. wow. Probably 0 people predicted that.

I as well as a few others talked about the BTS shot with Lucas Ordonez back during GT6 that had an early/debug build running. I believe it was even featured in an article.

This was what I could find, I swear the Autopolis bit was found a bit earlier than this article: https://www.gtplanet.net/leaked-gran-turismo-concept-art-reveals-new-cars-tracks-locations/

Autopolis at the bottom.

F1 GTR in Group3 wow didnt expect that, brilliant track im happy with this update
Well, that's an odd choice. I would have said Group 2 based on the spec sheet but I don't know how a mid 90s GT1 would compare to the current gen GT500s. I imagine the F1 will dominate in Group 3 just like the Ford GT did at first (or the Megane Trophy in Group 4) but I imagine it gets nerfed heavily.

Well, that's an odd choice. I would have said Group 2 based on the spec sheet but I don't know how a mid 90s GT1 would compare to the current gen GT500s. I imagine the F1 will dominate in Group 3 just like the Ford GT did at first (or the Megane Trophy in Group 4) but I imagine it gets nerfed heavily.
As I wrote before, Le Mans laptimes suggest it's about as fast as a current gen GTLM car and no match for a current GT500 which are roughly as fast as current LMP2 cars. So, everything else than Gr. 3 would have been silly.

I don’t have saving functionality right now and I’m somehow allowed to use my Bilstein livery offline for absolutely no reason but here’s my first encounter with the F1 GTR in Arcade Mode:

1950448B-9C38-4687-A3C1-32C4FCC5A7C6.jpeg

The thing is absolute lightning on the straights but incredibly easy to outbrake.

As for Autopolis, it’s a very narrow circuit with a bunch of consecutive tight corners. Not too many places to open up the throttle. It’s going to take a lot of practice to learn the correct line setups.

Last edited:
Done a few laps of the full Autopolis layout before going to bed.

A very fun and technical track with a few turns like T1 and T17 had caught me out by surprise on how tight their exits are.

Advance congratulations for those folks who will get their own Huayras quickly. :cheers:
How much is it? I'm still downloading the update but I have 20 million in the bank.

As I wrote before, Le Mans laptimes suggest it's about as fast as a current gen GTLM car and no match for a current GT500 which are roughly as fast as current LMP2 cars. So, everything else than Gr. 3 would have been silly.
Group 3 seems fair enough then. In this case I imagine other 90s GT1 cars of the era will end up in Group 3 too, such as the R390 and the Panoz Esperante.

Latest Posts

Back