Gran Turismo Sport 1.34 Update Now Available: Five New Cars, Autopolis Circuit and More

I called Autopolis the other day because we are getting Super Formula next. I cannot believe I got something right!

Getting Autopolis today makes me more certain that the Dallara SF19 will arrive alone in order to maximise the attention of gets. I'm fine with that.

All I have to do is slog through a day of work now before trying. As always, any new circuit will be tested by my Toyota TS050-Hybrid first.

Good job PD.

Last edited:
Great, so we got Autopolis, which may not stop the Spa whiners from whining EVEN LOUDER, but at least it's a unique track that hasn't seen much official appearance practically outside of the track-based NFS games like ProStreet and the Shift sub-series.

The McLaren is a Gr.3 car, which is nicer than throwing it into Gr.2...probably hoping that the 1997 Supra GT500 gets thrown into Gr.3 as well...

And the best news for ALL Online Racers: NO MORE GETTING KICKED OUT DURING MATCHMAKING/TRACK LOADING!!

Ooh.. never driven on Autopolis before, going to be interesting... I was searching the last few pages for the trailer video, but I guess it didn’t drop yet...

I envy those who have the time to play already... I’ll be at work for the coming ~9hours and away for dinner after that, so no time to play today... same tomorrow... :ill:

Rd.2 A90 2, A80 0

D03848YU4AAuw6O.jpg:large

D037e3MVYAExXoR.jpg:large

D038yCSUwAUEl8M.jpg:large

Again, take note of my Sectors 2 & 3 in the A90. It's twitchy, oversteery. The A80 is sold as a rock. Just slow. A90 top speed was 244 km/h before braking at the reference cone. 238 km/h in the A80.

I was genuinely expecting Spa, with a small chance of either Motegi or Autopolis showing up with the SFs at the end of the month. Was not expecting them now. Leaves to question what that "reliable" rumor of Spa arriving Q1 2019. Maybe the SF stuff pushed it back (it was stated somewhere that "all parties" complied to get the cars in, which I would assume means at minimum SF, Dallara, and both engine suppliers, maybe even the teams. This may have been an ongoing thing that PD have been trying to get, and maybe this year they were finally able to strike a deal where everyone was willing to play ball), and we won't see Spa till later. Or, maybe we'll see something in Paris.

I was genuinely expecting Spa, with a small chance of either Motegi or Autopolis showing up with the SFs at the end of the month. Was not expecting them now. Leaves to question what that "reliable" rumor of Spa arriving Q1 2019. Maybe the SF stuff pushed it back (it was stated somewhere that "all parties" complied to get the cars in, which I would assume means at minimum SF, Dallara, and both engine suppliers, maybe even the teams. This may have been an ongoing thing that PD have been trying to get, and maybe this year they were finally able to strike a deal where everyone was willing to play ball), and we won't see Spa till later. Or, maybe we'll see something in Paris.
March 28 is technically Q1 still. Hopefully we see it then.

Well, that's a wrap.

Rd.3 A90 3, A80 0
D04B8l3V4AEXZIP.jpg:large

D04AkIBU0AAPt85.jpg:large

D04B3KyV4AIFPdD.jpg:large

I was getting greedy in the A90. Sounds and feels so raw. It's aggressive in the corners, suspension so tight, exhaust & engine notes make me want to stay on the throttle.
Anyway, I have no doubt it will be a hit in real life. The Legend lives on in the A90!

McLaren F1 GTR drives and sounds awesome.

I approve of your color choice.

One more thing. While the MkIV Supra can Level Up to 903 BHP, the MkV Levels up to 594 BHP. Oh well.
Maybe the BMW engine can't handle as much power as the old 2JZ. I was just hoping that the car could get enough power to potentially make use of all eight gears. 594 is probably enough to at least make it to eighth gear. Meanwhile the Honda NSX has nine gears and with full power that thing will make it past 250 in ninth gear.

Back