Gran Turismo Sport 1.38 Update Now Available: Five New Cars and More

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 595 comments
  • 82,708 views
Challenge accepted!

D40R0m9UEAAXDhW.jpg
 
“The 962C isn’t the only classic car this month. Renault’s boxy R8 Gordini and Toyota’s sushi-delivering Sprinter AE86 are both from the last millennium as well.“

Sorry, but the AE86 in Initial D didn’t deliver sushi. It delivered tofu
 
“The 962C isn’t the only classic car this month. Renault’s boxy R8 Gordini and Toyota’s sushi-delivering Sprinter AE86 are both from the last millennium as well.“

Sorry, but the AE86 in Initial D didn’t deliver sushi. It delivered tofu
I checked all 5 pages of this thread just looking for this.
 
Got an info of the AE86 scanned by PD staff. He is lucky to get his car in game 👍



Also, someone managed to take a shot on 962 chassis number. Anyone know which spec it is?

 
Did anyone find any leaked cars on the GT website? We know the Goodwood Motor Circuit is coming now, but what about the cars?
I unfortunately couldn't find any, so I'm wondering if someone did manage to find some laying around on the website.
 
Well I mean its understandable... we give you no track now but the track we're giving you is one of the worst time trial only tracks out there.

Goodwood isnt racing.
 
No new track... So where is the problem?
 
There's also scapes and a few canned league races.
 
Well I mean its understandable... we give you no track now but the track we're giving you is one of the worst time trial only tracks out there.

Goodwood isnt racing.

Should someone tell him or shall we let him be angry for something that isn't the case?
 
PD is slowing down the pace acording to last year, less car in updates, track every second update.
 
Yow mr Japanese bos ...... Get a new tracks in the game !!!!! Your sim racer is becoming a little bit sad !!!!!! My God man...... A least let us pay for tracks ..... I don’t care that this is free.... I want tracks !!!!!!!!!!!
 
Can someone post the wheels that csn be used on the AE86. None of mine are accessible. From BBS to Rays. The TE37V should be an easy fit.
 
Back