Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
Now taking your wildest guesses....
toyota-supra-gt4-concept-promo.jpg

Might as well do a GT3 and Rally versions too ( although I always hate GT's take on Rally cars...)

Edit
GT3 already exist, my bad

Last edited:
I can't contain my enthusiasm. I really can't. The 930T(in brown and/or green) is what I was hoping we'd get. I was close. I did say the 959 :sly: It's going to be my most driven next to the E30.

The Mazda TC. Where does that fit? Gr.X? Kind of weird not doing the ND as a Gr.4. Awesome to see it in the game.

The Lil S800. Not the er, SPORTS 800 has a friend.

I sell my Ek1 and NOW the EK9 arrives. Oh well...

Lovely... lovely car update.

Oh.. and I smell a Type R Emblem event. ;)

The Roadster TC is NZD 1.65, way lower than usual Gr.4 PS Store price of NZD 3.25 (since I'm expecting Gr.4). Is this a sign of it being not a Gr.4 car?
It’s gonna be Gr. X for sure. Added bonus, the car list of GT Sport is now within the 300 region, with a grand total of 302 cars. Roughly at least 200 to go to reach the “over 500” mark.

Definitely looking forward to the Porsche and the Civic.

Yep. It won't be Gr.4 but there's no reason for it to be
It's a "proper" race car and even though it has no top(like the Gr.3 VGT Golf), it could be an additional Gr.4 car next to the Atenza.

Edit: I can't recall its specs. If it's close to the Gr.4 4C, there could have been a case for it in Gr.4. Anyway, Sport Mode Roadster Cup races, I guess.

It's a "proper" race car and even though it has no top(like the Gr.3 VGT Golf), it could be an additional Gr.4 car next to the Atenza.

Edit: I can't recall its specs. If it's close to the Gr.4 4C, there could have been a case for it in Gr.4. Anyway, Sport Mode Roadster Cup races, I guess.

Roadster TC: 200hp/795kg
4C Gr.4: 295hp/1020kg

Gap: 95hp/225kg

I was just thinking news of updates for this morning was getting long on the tooth...

Wondr if we also get another track... crossing fingers...

If I could just make out the shape of the door opening/B pillar, to the left of where his chin is...
I don't know how to upload of full res pic but you can watch the video in 4K and zoom. I think it's a car from 90's or early 2000's.

Bend me, that's a spot and a half - it's Ruf's 2008 press car.
I don't know how to upload of full res pic but you can watch the video in 4K and zoom. I think it's a car from 90's or early 2000's.
Wherever the image is, just select all, copy and then, in the comment box here, paste.

It is 100% that car, I just want to see what the file/folder names are on the left.

Last edited:
Back