Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Formidable, Oct 27, 2015.

1. AlanH49

AlanH49

A quick video explaining the new system wide PS4 HDR settings. This will eventually replace individual HDR game settings. The commentator believes GT Sport will be one of the first games patched.

2. TrafficEmpire

TrafficEmpire

Anyone having internet issues with their game? Every time I finish a race and go back to the main menu, GT Sport says it can’t reach the server. But literally a minute later after two attempts to reconnect, it works. It’s like the PS4 keeps connecting and disconnecting to the internet.

3. AlexDB9

AlexDB9

Never had that problem, but some times the game freezes at the main screen when I start it and takes several minutes to continue. Server problem maybe too?

On another note, do you guys have some aliens on your friends list? I have two guys who are consistently freakishly fast with their times, like I know beforehand I have no hopes to even come close..

4. MIE1992

MIE1992

IMO if there was more tuning for the N-Series, like adding downforce via rear wings (or other aero parts like canards and flat floors), I wonder if it’d be more managable? Or, alternatively, there would be multiple N-Series classes based on vehicle archetypes instead of by power? Either way, I’d hope there could be a way for heavier vehicles like pickups and SUVs (like the Range Rover Evoque from GT6) could have a class, instead of having them compete with much lighter cars.

Maybe the N-Series would be better if it was sorted by weight? Or power/weight ratio?

courageC60 likes this.
  5. GTV0819

GTV0819 (Banned)

Just to inform you, Land Rover isn't in the game yet. But I do agree with this idea because it's not fair to race them with lighter and more powerful cars. Also, if more rally cars are present, they could belong in this class, too.

MIE1992 likes this.
  6. Need4Speed685

Need4Speed685

Allegedly, Polyphony Digital scanned the 2018 Toyota TS050 Hybrid a few months after winning the 24 Hours of Le Mans last year at Toyota Motorsport GmbH.

7. CLowndes888

CLowndes888

This car doesn't have a Porsche substitute, so we really need it back. It's such an historically significant car - I'm surprised that PD hasn't created a super-premium version of it yet.

Fatal1ty93RUS likes this.
  8. GTPorsche

GTPorsche

Keyword is allegedly.

courageC60 and Need4Speed685 like this.
  9. PaMu1337

PaMu1337

Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
  10. 05XR8

05XR8

Would love to be in a Lobby and have the pits and parking lots with avatar interaction. Then, walk over to our cars and drive around

Kudos00 likes this.
  11. Kuraudo

Kuraudo

Is there a chance to find the GT Sport track logos with big resolution? Or... Share button and picture editing :( ? (Blue Moon Speedway)

12. MMX

MMX Premium

Attached Files:

Kuraudo likes this.
  13. BEBOP_Bill

BEBOP_Bill

You can also play your own music in the game via the PS4's media player. By play music off a usb flashdrive.

Mattatsu likes this.
  14. Kuraudo

Kuraudo

MMX likes this.
  15. Mattatsu

Mattatsu

Nice! Thanks!

16. Ashthebash

Ashthebash

Could have it after the race too...

17. Kuraudo

Kuraudo

I don't know is this the right topic for it but... on a short circuit (like Blue Moon Infield A) and BoP is on, any of these cars are OP to the others?
    Audi R18 TDI 2011 GR.1
    Peugeot 908 HDI 2010 GR.1
    Toyota TS030 HYBRID 2012 GR.1

All of them are MR, the only difference is the hybrid system in the Toyota.

18. juanffy18

juanffy18

For me is the same car, but in there it also the GT-One and TS010
    [​IMG]

19. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul

The 24h du Mans winning TS050 Hybrid 2018 #8 was scanned in September 2018.

Source? The same one that said the 2016 car was going to be in GT Sport.

The TS050 2018 is a faster car than the 2016 for a start. Also, it is a significant car in Japanese motorsport now as it is only the second overall win by a Japanese manufacturer.

The TS020 GT-one is my favourite race car of all time and I am amazed it isn't in GTS yet seeing as though it is such a series classic. The poor TS010 never gets any love in games but I dream of the day it shows up. That 3.5 V10 needs to be heard again.

20. PettyWingman

PettyWingman

Gran Turismo SPORT
    Spec IInd Anniversary!!​
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
  21. Volksauto

Volksauto

GT Sport is two years old!? It honestly feels like a few months ago when everybody saw the announcement trailer in October 2015:

22. MOPARbarrett5

MOPARbarrett5 Premium

I will be hosting a GT Sport 2 year Anniversary lobby starting in about 2 hours for hopefully at least 2 hours
    It will be dirty racing, track vote and winner picks car class. I will be livestreaming it on my YouTube channel Barrett Mopar.

23. Kuraudo

Kuraudo

If I make a "Friends only" lobby, can a non-friend enter if he knows the room ID?

24. sirjim73

sirjim73

Happy Anniversary GT Sport.

But, why did you have to bring that screaming squeaky voice back... :(

Also, it says in the trailer, "Drive the future of motorsport for the next 100 years"... 98 more years of GT Sport DLC confirmed!!! :sly::lol:

25. tankuroded

tankuroded

26. Racing_Miku

Racing_Miku Premium

Well so this is 2 years?

It's the longest I've spent in a Gran Turismo game (GT 4 held that honour until now) but I hope it will be a good year but just one thing, can
    we please be given Spa before the third anniversary? *(Ducks!)

27. Hasnain282

Hasnain282

28. Vspectra

Vspectra

Two huge TBAs. Guess having only TBA tire selection made it too easy for us to guess wet conditions for a new track.

TrafficEmpire likes this.
  29. DPereira_2909

DPereira_2909

Wow F-1500 for the finals. Hope all finalists are forced to use manual w/ clutch. Also those TBAs, probably a new wet track, or new car.

30. Fatal1ty93RUS

Fatal1ty93RUS

Yooo Formula GT on La Sarthe? dis gon be good

TrafficEmpire likes this.