Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
Anyone having internet issues with their game? Every time I finish a race and go back to the main menu, GT Sport says it can’t reach the server. But literally a minute later after two attempts to reconnect, it works. It’s like the PS4 keeps connecting and disconnecting to the internet.

Anyone having internet issues with their game? Every time I finish a race and go back to the main menu, GT Sport says it can’t reach the server. But literally a minute later after two attempts to reconnect, it works. It’s like the PS4 keeps connecting and disconnecting to the internet.

Never had that problem, but some times the game freezes at the main screen when I start it and takes several minutes to continue. Server problem maybe too?

On another note, do you guys have some aliens on your friends list? I have two guys who are consistently freakishly fast with their times, like I know beforehand I have no hopes to even come close..

IMO if there was more tuning for the N-Series, like adding downforce via rear wings (or other aero parts like canards and flat floors), I wonder if it’d be more managable? Or, alternatively, there would be multiple N-Series classes based on vehicle archetypes instead of by power? Either way, I’d hope there could be a way for heavier vehicles like pickups and SUVs (like the Range Rover Evoque from GT6) could have a class, instead of having them compete with much lighter cars.

Maybe the N-Series would be better if it was sorted by weight? Or power/weight ratio?

Either way, I’d hope there could be a way for heavier vehicles like pickups and SUVs (like the Range Rover Evoque from GT6) could have a class, instead of having them compete with much lighter cars.

Maybe the N-Series would be better if it was sorted by weight? Or power/weight ratio?
Just to inform you, Land Rover isn't in the game yet. But I do agree with this idea because it's not fair to race them with lighter and more powerful cars. Also, if more rally cars are present, they could belong in this class, too.

The RUF Yellowbird is something special. Probably the wildest road-legal turbocharged RR layout there ever was. I want it back in GT.
This car doesn't have a Porsche substitute, so we really need it back. It's such an historically significant car - I'm surprised that PD hasn't created a super-premium version of it yet.

Is there a chance to find the GT Sport track logos with big resolution? Or... Share button and picture editing :( ? (Blue Moon Speedway)

Thanks guys!

I don’t have Spotify, but now there may be a reason to get it.

And yeah, I have the race music down a bit, but I may mute it altogether. I like the idea of that transmission mode for the menu music though. I’ll give that a try. Thanks again!

I’m new to GTS but I know it’s not possible in SFV because the replays are mostly generated by duplicating the game inputs into the game engine, so the game engine needs to be running.

You can setup an iOS device (and maybe android too) to access the PS4 through the Remote Play app so you can access the game and watch your replays remotely.
You can also play your own music in the game via the PS4's media player. By play music off a usb flashdrive.

I don't know is this the right topic for it but... on a short circuit (like Blue Moon Infield A) and BoP is on, any of these cars are OP to the others?
Audi R18 TDI 2011 GR.1
Peugeot 908 HDI 2010 GR.1
Toyota TS030 HYBRID 2012 GR.1

All of them are MR, the only difference is the hybrid system in the Toyota.

Allegedly, Polyphony Digital scanned the 2018 Toyota TS050 Hybrid a few months after winning the 24 Hours of Le Mans last year at Toyota Motorsport GmbH.

For me is the same car, but in there it also the GT-One and TS010
GFW_3814.jpg

Allegedly, Polyphony Digital scanned the 2018 Toyota TS050 Hybrid a few months after winning the 24 Hours of Le Mans last year at Toyota Motorsport GmbH.

The 24h du Mans winning TS050 Hybrid 2018 #8 was scanned in September 2018.

Source? The same one that said the 2016 car was going to be in GT Sport.

For me is the same car, but in there it also the GT-One and TS010
GFW_3814.jpg
The TS050 2018 is a faster car than the 2016 for a start. Also, it is a significant car in Japanese motorsport now as it is only the second overall win by a Japanese manufacturer.

The TS020 GT-one is my favourite race car of all time and I am amazed it isn't in GTS yet seeing as though it is such a series classic. The poor TS010 never gets any love in games but I dream of the day it shows up. That 3.5 V10 needs to be heard again.

I will be hosting a GT Sport 2 year Anniversary lobby starting in about 2 hours for hopefully at least 2 hours
It will be dirty racing, track vote and winner picks car class. I will be livestreaming it on my YouTube channel Barrett Mopar.

GT Sport is two years old!? It honestly feels like a few months ago when everybody saw the announcement trailer in October 2015:

Happy Anniversary GT Sport.

But, why did you have to bring that screaming squeaky voice back... :(

Also, it says in the trailer, "Drive the future of motorsport for the next 100 years"... 98 more years of GT Sport DLC confirmed!!! :sly::lol:

Well so this is 2 years?

It's the longest I've spent in a Gran Turismo game (GT 4 held that honour until now) but I hope it will be a good year but just one thing, can
we please be given Spa before the third anniversary? *(Ducks!)

Back