• 47,123 comments

Well now, I'm very intrigued.

Speaking of next week:

Race information for Tokyo World Tour
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/worldtour2019/tokyo/race_structure/

unknown.png

unknown.png

giphy.gif

I sense new content of some kind inbound. Is it just new cars, multiple new tracks? Its speculating time.

Wait what GT-One finally man really? :banghead:

MMX
Maybe I'm overlooking something, I don't see any mention of Gran Turismo there, only Forza.
They mention in the comments the Tokyo event

Maybe the TBA´s races
Supra GT4 or Taycan in a wet track and SPA or new circuit with something new?

Last edited:
Or a Prius :lol:
I don't think you've quite followed the conversation here.

People are citing @Sidawg2's Tweet to SuperGT about seeing the TS020 next week as the TS020 coming to GT Sport - because Si is a World Tour finalist for the Tokyo event next weekend. However I'm not aware that they have a car list for the event or any details on an update (which is more likely the week after next) yet - but they are going to an event on Friday at a venue where the real car is, thus he'll see it next week.

Oooooooooooo. Ooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Hmmm, if it's in the Pro-Am race, it's either a one make race or the car is compatible with others. My bet is on a one make race as all the Vision GTs fall into GR. X and I can't see why that would change now.

The real question is, which manufacturer/designer could it be. I dont think there are any Japanese manufacturers not already included so, even though it's in Tokyo, I think it's a non Japanese make. Too early to be Porsche based on the previous announcement. Which manufacturers are left from GT6? Ford stands out as a big make not yet included as does Lamborghini if I recall.

Oooooooooooo. Ooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Hmmm, if it's in the Pro-Am race, it's either a one make race or the car is compatible with others. My bet is on a one make race as all the Vision GTs fall into GR. X and I can't see why that would change now.

The real question is, which manufacturer/designer could it be. I dont think there are any Japanese manufacturers not already included so, even though it's in Tokyo, I think it's a non Japanese make. Too early to be Porsche based on the previous announcement. Which manufacturers are left from GT6? Ford stands out as a big make not yet included as does Lamborghini if I recall.

its the Jordan VGT :sly:

Here she is in all her Glory!
That's at least four different cars, and the top image is the car on display at Toyota Mega Web, which is where the event will take place...:
I don't think you've quite followed the conversation here.

People are citing @Sidawg2's Tweet to SuperGT about seeing the TS020 next week as the TS020 coming to GT Sport - because Si is a World Tour finalist for the Tokyo event next weekend. However I'm not aware that they have a car list for the event or any details on an update (which is more likely the week after next) yet - but they are going to an event on Friday at a venue where the real car is, thus he'll see it next week.

The thing is, in the game, it was somewhat used as Porsche's own substitute when the latter didn't exist because of its exclusivity in EA's racing games back then. That's why I only referred the Porsche as main because they used to have some similar models but you're right that the RUF is a brand of its own. Anyway, I do hope you already get my point here.

Who said that was a work around, that's an assumed thing, if it was then why do so many games run both manufactures? Simple because it wasn't really a work around and I'm sure RUF had and effort in the exposure gains they'd make in other markets by making their license so nonrestrictive/nonexclusive. I get what you were trying to say, doesn't make it any less wrong.

Who said that was a work around, that's an assumed thing, if it was then why do so many games run both manufactures? Simple because it wasn't really a work around and I'm sure RUF had and effort in the exposure gains they'd make in other markets by making their license so nonrestrictive/nonexclusive. I get what you were trying to say, doesn't make it any less wrong.
Rofl, you just answered my previous reply which was already a week ago. :D

But okay... if that's how you see it then. In my point of view, the exteriors of their models still reminds me of Porsche ones though.

I dreaming about premium GT one from GT5 prologue. :drool: If we get it, it will be 99 version like in previous games (only GT2 had 98 version). And I like 99 version more because it's faster and LMP GT car good for GR1 class. 98 version is GT1 car and like McLaren F1 GTR in could be in vrong category (GR2 or even GR3) because there is not GT1 class in Gran turismo.

I dreaming about premium GT one from GT5 prologue. :drool: If we get it, it will be 99 version like in previous games (only GT2 had 98 version). And I like 99 version more because it's faster and LMP GT car good for GR1 class. 98 version is GT1 car and like McLaren F1 GTR in could be in vrong category (GR2 or even GR3) because there is not GT1 class in Gran turismo.
It’s an identical car just with a year’s development.

The GT1 class became LMGTP.

Back