Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
Have PD at all acknowledged the bugs where sometimes the AI can't drive out of the pits unless host changes the time of day for the track, and where some people are stuck in place from a grid start? I often see this happen in Lobby races and wonder how long has this been a thing

They have acknowledged it and fixed it in a previous patch but it seems to come back every so often.

The community at this point just deals with it; it's easier to apply the working fix than complain. Everyone knows what to do in that situation.

Although it is annoying, we just have to wait.

I've bought the back button attachment for the Dualshock 4 and thought to give it a try in GT Sport as shift paddles.
My experience: Not worth it. At least not for me. My brain gets confused when I have to brake and shift down at the same time. So I sometimes forget to brake, don't brake enough, miss a shift etc.
Probably a case of practice makes perfect, but I'm usually driving with a wheel and only occasionally drive with the pad (in GT Sport only offline or when playing in lobbies with friends).

I really wish that PD could implement a new sorting system for user created content, such as liveries.

SHOW ME ALL THE RELEVANT CONTENT PERTAINING TO THE GIVEN FILTER(S) ON ONE PAGE!!

I'm tired of scrolling through pages of two-week intervals for what feels like hours, only to have the system freeze on me while "loading" a period and force me to start over.

I would also appreaciate if the search stopped resetting the filters I have applied (e.g. country/manufacturer/car) every time I go back out of the results page

Have i missed something here? In the live event with the Amemiya RX7 one make race the tires had Michelin markings like a race tire even tho they were sports! I just haven't heard anyone talking about it!

Have i missed something here? In the live event with the Amemiya RX7 one make race the tires had Michelin markings like a race tire even tho they were sports! I just haven't heard anyone talking about it!
It was mentioned a couple of World Tours ago - like some of the camera angles, it's something possible in the WT builds, but not the commercial release.

I was trying gtsport with the ds4 instead of a wheel again, and makes me miss to be able to look around in cockpit view with a wheel like you can with the joystick on the ds4.

I wish i had a joystick on the wheel or vr or at least a view to apex option for the perspective camera settings. There isn't as far as i can see.
It's really more immersive than a snap to the left or right, even with the pad it's not so smooth when going back to full forward view as there is a snap back to straight forward view when almost forward again.
Also the view goes backward when looking down, wish there was an option to turn that off.

I was trying gtsport with the ds4 instead of a wheel again, and makes me miss to be able to look around in cockpit view with a wheel like you can with the joystick on the ds4.

I wish i had a joystick on the wheel or vr or at least a view to apex option for the perspective camera settings. There isn't as far as i can see.
It's really more immersive than a snap to the left or right, even with the pad it's not so smooth when going back to full forward view as there is a snap back to straight forward view when almost forward again.
Also the view goes backward when looking down, wish there was an option to turn that off.
The T-GT has small joysticks that do the same thing as the ones on the DS4.

So guys, we did it, we hit 7 million posts on the Gran Turismo subforum.

unknown.png

Back