Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
And if I am a princess, you certainly are not the frog I'll kiss...
What?!?!?! :lol:

tenor.gif

That's the first time I've heard that comeback :lol: I am so stealing this 👍

What coincides with 500+ games on sale? Couldn't give a monkeys about my time or internet bandwidth, it's just like others I'm wondering what this has to do with GTSport?

Strangely enough the apology wasnt to you, it was to guy who wants to kiss other gentlemen, not that theres anything wrong with that.

Interesting video. But the thing it doesn’t address is the game developers. In 2 occasions, the RL Agent smacked the wall. In several track layouts, PD has determined that those occurrences would warrant a time penalty. That will change the timing, placement, & speed of the RL Agent, which could require the autonomous car to take more time to pass the same number of cars.

Gran Turismo Official sur Instagram : PoWeR #gtsport #granturismo #nissan #nissangtr #motorsport #simracing

IMO, this is bad taste for an official account... That awful accident at the Nur with the GTR GT3...
Hardly shared in bad taste. Not like they said "look at this cool Mardenborough crash". If memory serves me correctly that particular photo is an old one in GTS history that was shared early and sits at 50,000 likes or something like that. I think you can move on with your life.

do not really know where to take this but I just discovered one thing with the side windows in the Ferrari 330 P4 - they vibrate when you drive and drive on the curbs / bumps. Is this new or has it been so for a while? In any case, I have not noticed it before.

I decide to try some online racing after more than two years. Found a fun Gr.2 lobby with five people and some floating in and out. First race was fun. Was leading second race when the host decided to leave, and sure enough everyone got scared and left with him leaving me alone with some afk dude. I just don't understand. So annoying. The ONE thing I couldn't stand about lobbies before and I run into it within 15 minutes being back.

Guys, did anyone managed to get the silver Mitsubishi Lancer Road Car? Years passed and I still can't get it in silver color.
Got the other Road Cars collected, but the Lancer is red.
gran-turismo-sport.jpg

Gonna take a wild guess and say that the silver in that shot is just some generic color they slapped on all the cars for the picture and not one that's actually available.

Can't you repaint it the desired colour?
My desired color is the color of the Road Cars.)

Gonna take a wild guess and say that the silver in that shot is just some generic color they slapped on all the cars for the picture and not one that's actually available.
It's strange that all other cars have appeared in that silver color except the Lancer.

All Gr.3/Gr.B Road Cars have this color called Gran Turismo Silver as pictured; not all available colors for MiEx cars (including the red AMG Safety Car) has appeared.

Guys, did anyone managed to get the silver Mitsubishi Lancer Road Car? Years passed and I still can't get it in silver color.
Got the other Road Cars collected, but the Lancer is red.
gran-turismo-sport.jpg
Here's the list of colors of Mi-Ex exclusive cars and their first-seen date.
Non-red Lancer, non-silver Atenza and Red AMG GT SC haven't been available yet.
456CB877-FC66-457B-9EE7-C0D616125EA0.png

37966D11-9D97-48B5-96D2-69217B4C4F84.png

EEA9B5E4-1209-41E6-B0CC-FD8659C65EBB.png

Last edited:
I have a question...
An article on TCRF says that you can watch replays in full screen (no letter box) if you press N key on a USB keyboard, but I saw some reports say that it's impossible...
Doesn't it work at least in normal, chase, hood and cockpit view (other than live cam view) in replay?
https://tcrf.net/Gran_Turismo_Sport#Undocumented_Replay_Features

That's been patched out a few years ago. Now you need a debugged/developer mode of the game only accessed through a jailbroken PS4.

Back