Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
Ok it's that time of the year again

bcdm_hypetrain.png

Oh we're doing it, it's basically tradition..... right till the moment it crashes and burns.
*tears boarding pass*

*walks off*

222jrsfl.gif

abload.de/img/gemasolar_1562yqb.jpg
abload.de/img/vlcsnap-2015-11-17-18xhzzq.png

Very meh comparison due to the two Mazda's not being the same model, but still very good.

Last edited:
It was a mistake on my part that I said that it was said by Jim Ryan (my apologies), but I managed to find the article finally

Clickbait website. They don't even write their own articles, they crawl the web for old, popular articles and cobble them together in at attempt to bring visitors in based on the words and make it seem like a new article. They purposely make sure the title doesn't fit on the google preview, to make people open them. It seems to work, since you found it, but it's absolute junk.

IBTimes
kpopstarz
christianpost

There are loads. Ignore them, get gaming news from respected gaming websites. Music news from respected music sites,etc.

Hmmmmmm.....:P Lol then again nothing probably won't be shown dealing with GTS.

You think? This is the biggest PS only event of the year, they've just announced GTS with a short trailer and a beta is due in a few months. If there is no coverage of GTS at PS Experience I'll be amazed. It's still their biggest exclusive franchise.

I'm expecting our first initial blow out of information, similar to the first launch of GT6. 20-30 cars, 3-5 tracks, and information on how the core of the game will actually work. Plus a proper trailer of course, showing a lot more of the game.

Considering Jordan said not to board the hype train for PGW, last minute changes were probably made to reveal it at PGW instead of PSX, and saving beefier info for the PSX event. They barely revealed anything at PGW outside of it being a new GT title with FIA partnering.

While the ratification of the GT Championships are meant to be done in a World Motorsport Council meeting (no date scheduled for the next standalone), the FIA Annual General Assembly (along with the prize-giving ceremony) will happen in the week (30th Nov to 4th Dec) of PSX weekend, and there is a WMS council meeting on the 2nd December.

Would make it a good week to explain these year-long championship structures.

Considering Jordan said not to board the hype train for PGW, last minute changes were probably made to reveal it at PGW instead of PSX, and saving beefier info for the PSX event. They barely revealed anything at PGW outside of it being a new GT title with FIA partnering.

I don't think it was last minute, and to be honest Jordan isn't going to leak anything and risk damaging his relationship with Sony. Him confirming GTS at PSX isn't exactly news ;)

I'm thinking GTS was meant for E3 as amar leaked it around that time if I remember.

You think? This is the biggest PS only event of the year, they've just announced GTS with a short trailer and a beta is due in a few months. If there is no coverage of GTS at PS Experience I'll be amazed. It's still their biggest exclusive franchise.

I'm expecting our first initial blow out of information, similar to the first launch of GT6. 20-30 cars, 3-5 tracks, and information on how the core of the game will actually work. Plus a proper trailer of course, showing a lot more of the game.

Im kinda 50/50 on it. Yea it would make sense for them to reveal more. Like you said it's one of Sony's biggest Playstation games. But the other 50% tells me we not go see anything because well.....its PD. And you know how they can be. But it would be kinda odd not to show gameplay or a car list/track list and etc.....

Well, GT6 is now finished so it's full steam ahead for the development of GTS. My guess is that PD will stop updating GT6 rather quickly and I'm unsure whether the Hyundai and Bugatti VGT will actually be put into GT6 for that reason. Everything we say here is pure speculation at the moment (not that I'm trying to stop any of you) and when we see some concrete info in regards to cars, tracks, physics and features, then we can have a debate about the game. Personally, I can't wait to see what PD have got up their sleeve...

I was looking at the GT6 vs. GTS with the Mazda LM55, and I just noticed that in many of the official VGT pictures,it appears to be running a PS4-esque system. The graphics appear to differentiate greatly to GT6.
i19ZoOtfozAG1uB.jpg

Could that mean that other cars are also rendered in this engine?

Back