Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
No, I'm just wondering if the standard of cars is already at a next-gen point, and if other press shots of GT6 will eventually be matched within GTS.

No, I'm just wondering if the standard of cars is already at a next-gen point, and if other press shots of GT6 will eventually be matched within GTS.

Yes, the 'premium' cars are already detailed enough for PS4, we've known that for some time.

PSX is not too far (December 5-6). I'd really like to hear the new sounds they've worked on, but we'll just have to see what shows.

What are you guys looking forward to the most for GTSport (what we already know or want to see)?

PSX is not too far (December 5-6). I'd really like to hear the new sounds they've worked on, but we'll just have to see what shows.

What are you guys looking forward to the most for GTSport (what we already know or want to see)?

Sounds and a new damage model. Plus I'm sure we'll see gameplay so hopefully we get that locked 60.

One cent says EA will renew the exclusive Porsche license AGAIN. :rolleyes:

Doubt it, Porsche are in a very healthy position so not sure what will hey gain, plus EA purchasing an expensive license for NFS games that have been underperforming lately doesn't make sense.

Speculating of course, but If I was a betting man I bet GTSport will get Porsche DLC.
Highly doubt it, but on this strange planet, anything can happen, so not going to say anything yet. I'm just looking forward to see the promised new sounds and damage physics are, so I'm not going to speculate too much myself

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2015/11/20/playstation-vr-sony-talks-frame-rate/
Minimum frame rate for VR is 60fps constantly but Sony pushing developers to make game running in 90fps for smooth play. That give me concert that PD may be targeting 90fps and graphic maybe not much better than GTsport trailer (witch look like GT6 promo treilers and am ok with that), on other hand that make me pleased because FPS will be minimum 60fps, and hope that there wont be screen tearing...

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2015/11/20/playstation-vr-sony-talks-frame-rate/
Minimum frame rate for VR is 60fps constantly but Sony pushing developers to make game running in 90fps for smooth play. That give me concert that PD may be targeting 90fps and graphic maybe not much better than GTsport trailer (witch look like GT6 promo treilers and am ok with that), on other hand that make me pleased because FPS will be minimum 60fps, and hope that there wont be screen tearing...

GTS looks much better than trailers of GT6

GTS will turn probably 1080p/60fps. And in VR, it will turn in more than 60fps - maybe with a AA less effective ? -.

For 3D, GT6 runs in 720p instead of 1080p, without AA

Back