Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
I will buy a wheel if GTS turns out any good, T300RS is gorgeous but it comes with 2 pedals and I would like to have shifter w/clutch, g29 already comes with 3 pedals so that's the one I'm going for. Also addons for g29 are cheaper.

Not to talk on the TM quality conntrol... G29, or wait until GTS realease and see if a new wheel is anounced. But T300 again? Not anymore.

What the... are they running the game on the lowest graphics settings? I know rFactor 2 isn't the prettiest sim on the market but it looks like there's no shader detail at all, nor is there any anti-aliasing or anisotropic filtering.
Likely a quick track mod they managed to get made in time for this event. Looks reasonable enough.
Does show one thing accurately. The only thing more boring than watching electric car racing is watching virtual electric car racing.
I haven't watched many Formula E races but ones I have seen were action-packed. It's got drivers pushing lap after lap all with a point to prove which can lead to some awesome overtaking moves. F1 recently seems a lot more boring to me, only really watch it due to Hamilton. Hopefully cars in GT SPORT will have decent tyres in general so won't have to "drive like on raw eggs" as Schumi would say.

Well, Gran Turismo Sport Beta testing early 2016, is still on the website. I better hurry and buy a PS4 before I miss out!
They lost me :boggled: I needed some positive news by now. I have an annual hobby cycle where my interest goes back and forth between cars and cycling. I'm unlikely to spend on video games outside of the October-February window. The weather is getting good now and that $400 I had set aside for PS4/GTS is needed elsewhere.

GTS could launch tomorrow, blow everyone's expectations and I'd probably pass until fall - just no interest. I'll start jonesing for GT again in 7 months... just in time for the beta? :sly: ... :nervous:

I'd love to have VR, but my lack of budget doesn't.

While I don't expect PD to put on an event to show off GT Sport like they did GT6, and that was more of a focus on their 15th anniversary anyway, I'd expect them to announce more things about GT Sport on their website and blog and the PlayStation Blog. I do not anticipate them being at any event prior to E3 for the purpose of going "HEY LOOK AT ALL THIS GT SPORT STUFF WE'VE GOT TO SHOW OFF TODAY".

May not mean anything but their latest picture with the booth has a PS3 controller.

If the beta is being used as the platform for GT Academy (and the beta has not yet been released), they might be practising on the PS3. Doesn't necessarily mean it won't be on PS4.

If the beta is being used as the platform for GT Academy (and the beta has not yet been released), they might be practising on the PS3. Doesn't necessarily mean it won't be on PS4.

The platform in the picture is GT6, just some fun for the press. Official details will be finalized by next month.

I'm trying to remember, was GT Academy available to all PS3 owners? If a player didn't own Gran Turismo, I think it would be the same with the PS4.

I haven't the slightest idea how many PS4s have been sold through today. Surely GTACADEMY 2016 will be run on the new system.

You sure that's a PS3 controller? Abit hard to tell from that distance.
CdhOU_OXIAAvNom.jpg:large
Dual-Shock-4-Screenshot-05.jpg

I'd say that's a DS3 based on the shape of the handles.

Back