Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
Seems like there was no PSVR in their presentation today

...Well, at least they showed us light bulb speakers. That's pretty cool I guess, if you're into that sort of things.

Yeah, there's a lot of VR demoing in the floor right now, I'm sure Sony's got their own up and running too.

...Well, at least they showed us light bulb speakers. That's pretty cool I guess, if you're into that sort of things.

Yeah, there's a lot of VR demoing in the floor right now, I'm sure Sony's got their own up and running too.
Dont forget the Sony Turntable which is actually pretty rad :P

Oh, how I wish I could go. I've always wanted to go to India. And there is a youtuber showing how to make Jalebi and says everyone is welcome to his house. I could stay at his house, learn how to make Jalebi and proper Butter Chicken, and the following days also watch the Hyundai VGT Showcase. :sly: What a dream. Indian food and Gran Turismo. :lol:

After some browsing through the internet, I've found this:
Unbenanntgt.PNG

http://www.diecastcompany.nl/article/hwmvDJL12~12
Seems like there is another Gran Turismo themed Hot Wheels pack coming.

Hey. Just saw this awesome photo render. If they ever add the options for us to use real bodykits and body parts, how awesome wouldn't it be if we could put on a Rocket Bunny kit on the FT-1.

toyota-ft-1-supra-render-gt-3-spec-supra5forum-jpeg.499

Mmmmmmc. :drool: And I don't even like Rocket Bunny. :lol:

That probably means it'll be priced similar to MGS V Ground Zeroes and Rachet & Clank at $40. Not sure whether to believe a message on facebook though...

Why would they straight up lie about that?

I think it's more a question of how authentic do you think that one image of a Facebook chat with no other supporting information is on the internet. It's the internet, and the level of technical ability need to falsify that one image is not high.

If you get past that and accept that this is a legitimate conversation between a user and the Gran Turismo Facebook page, it then becomes a question of who is it that's answering that question and are they actually in a position where they know that information. It may just be some lackey with no real connection to inside information.

And then it seems to me that any pricing structure that Polyphony and Sony have decided on more than six months before release is potentially subject to change. So even if it's totally legit and accurate at this point in time, the actual value of that information seems questionable.

There are way to many ifs for me to take that with anything other than a massive spoonful of salt. It may be true, but I'll be deferring judgement until there's something a little more solid.

Everyone's taking all sorts of things with all kinds of salt in this thread as is, and we don't even have that much official stuffs.

So does anyone have a link to this "Cheaper than a full PS4 game" message? Or are we just gonna take a random pic off the internet as reason enough to once again panic that "Oh no it's gonna be a prologue guys".

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back