Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
It's mentioning that the MLB game could extend beyond the Playstation, and apparently the same may happen to GT? I don't really know either.
No apparently at all in other words. What next? Halo on PlayStation?

First party system exclusive games are adverts for buying the system they are on.

The Supra will be the new Gr.4 entry.

I've been seeing that GR Yaris in my feeds last month. Must finally be the hardcore Yaris we've all been waiting for. ;)
On second thought, about VXR's post, that GR Yaris is being revealed on the 15th, GR Supra Gr.4 on the 16th. Maybe next update brings that GR Yaris. PD surprised us with the TRD Tundra. The Supra Survey also had various choices, such as, "GR Models". We'll see.
ELfbHwBXkAAFwQg

Last edited:
Ford GT, Golf 1st gen, safety car E Class, safety car Megane, police car Charger(wot?!), 911 993, E Class
Actually, other "safety cars" can be police cars too?

I love those weird additions by PD :D

Happy about the new road cars, as these were always what made Gran Turismo for me :)

But i understand the people asking for race cars. Maybe for the new season more will come?
The Mazda Gr. 3 car is confirmed atleast.

I had a thought: Do you think Tokyo Expressway's existence has something to do with how city governments deal with real-world city roads being in racing games? I heard that they're not as lax as they used to, whereas you previously were able to see stuff like the many city courses in Gran Turismo 4. Perhaps Tokyo Expressway is a way to circumvent the Tokyo city government not approving Gran Turismo in including the actual Tokyo highways as courses, like the Wangan Line, or the C1 Loop. In other words, do you think more cities have started taking stricter stances on using their locations in racing games, like Piazza del Campo did in regards to a karting circuit seen in GT5's earlier builds?

Last edited:
I had a thought: Do you think Tokyo Expressway's existence has something to do with how city governments deal with real-world city roads being in racing games? I heard that they're not as lax as they used to, whereas you previously were able to see stuff like the many city courses in Gran Turismo 4. Perhaps Tokyo Expressway is a way to circumvent the Tokyo city government not approving Gran Turismo in including the actual Tokyo highways as courses, like the Wangan Line, or the C1 Loop.

Being public, I don't think they have a say whatsoever in their cities existence in a game.

Being public, I don't think they have a say whatsoever in their cities existence in a game.
That's what I previously would've thought, but Piazza del Campo's local government threw a fit over a karting track seen in pre-release builds of GT5.

I think this game would have worked out better if every car were a race car variant. It's much easier to detune the race cars, than to tune up the road cars.

Livery Editor would still allow us to make a race car look like a road car. The Gr.3 & Gr.B Road Cars can take care of most the road car interiors on some models.Cars like the MIni Cooper '65 and 356 that have roll protection, pretty much retain their standard car appearance anyway.

One of the features I like, is the Gr.3 ROad Car suspension. It keeps the adjustability to replicate a race setup, keeps the wide track and race tyre width for aesthetics.

Back