Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.62 Arrives, Adds Toyota GR Yaris

• Thread starter Rangeraus
  • 270 comments
And now the PS Store shows the thumbnail for the car. Very late compared to the usual time.

whyb0kmuvsxbyeuotnvfrdix-png.971384
That's what I was saying. Kept checkint and nothing until now.

Still nothing in my Arcade Races.

Last edited:
A black Yaris is in my Tsukuba Custom Race starting 5th. That's pretty high up.

I tried Route X, but the X-Bow doesn't get loaded for that. Pretty much all the low top speed cars are no shows.

Watching the replay, it sounds fine from cockpit view. Almost sounds like a Porsche(Edit: similar to the 996). Probably because of the 3-cylinders.

Last edited:
Rain at Spa. I picked 6th position this time. Sure enough, the Yaris started 5th. It nearly won the race(2 laps), but the AI programming, kept applying the brakes on the run through Blanchemont and allowed the X-Bow to pass. Hate the AI X-Bow.

Just bought all four colors.

Yaris is 45,600. It's NOT 100,000Cr.

Lots of Gazoo Racing decals.

Last edited:
Like how 5 cyl. cars sound sort of like a V10.

The 3cyl. doesnt sound like a V6 though... like a VR6 or a flat six yes.... and not really like an inline six either.

I assume the car goes from N200 to N400 yes?

A black Yaris is in my Tsukuba Custom Race starting 5th. That's pretty high up.

I tried Route X, but the X-Bow doesn't get loaded for that. Pretty much all the low top speed cars are no shows.

Watching the replay, it sounds fine from cockpit view. Almost sounds like a Porsche(Edit: similar to the 996). Probably because of the 3-cylinders.
Mat Watson CARWOW just reviewed the car and he said the sounds you hear in the cockpit were enhanced and played through car speaker not real sound.

TT at Tsukuba

GRY: 1:04.957(one run, two laps)
22B: 1:05.591(second run, two laps)
22B: 1:05.875(first run, two laps)

22B has 20 more horsepower, 10kg lighter, shorter gearing and a manually adjustabl diff. Sounds better and turns sharper.

The GRY, even though it's 22 years younger, has new technology, six forward gears, 18" wheels/tyres, much shorter overall... the power figure must be lying. I'm calling it 300hp.
I find the car has to be stopped and the front pointed out of the apex, to negate the understeer. It's a little beast. I could see it punching a 911 turbo in the face and scream, "WHAT?!!". :lol:

Did a couple laps at Sardegna. Fun fun fun. Besides it's WRC brethren, don't think there's another car like this. Good stuff.

Despite the juiced up sound in the cockpit,the car itself is a blast it impresses me so much so I want one in real life.
This is better than GR Supra it feels much rawer and more playful it really does feels like a WRC Rally car.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back