Gran Turismo World Tour is happening

Wow Sony / PD are not joking :eek:
Seen on the official Nürburgring instagram account.

Foto 07.05.18, 14 06 51.png

Anyone got contacted by Polyphony? I have the flight tickets but no further details were given.... No clue about the hotel, people to contact, etc...

For a moment I thought PD just forgot hospitality

As of last night they hadn't even given Jimmer his flight details and we're all flying first thing tomorrow morning so I'm not surprised it's not gone perfectly. Started when I got my confirmation email 12 hours later than everyone else which I think was Kaz trolling me :lol:

As of last night they hadn't even given Jimmer his flight details and we're all flying first thing tomorrow morning so I'm not surprised it's not gone perfectly. Started when I got my confirmation email 12 hours later than everyone else which I think was Kaz trolling me :lol:
Oh no... I don't want to lose nordschleife boi as a commentator :(
Hope this all gets sorted out!

Do they pay for family or friend(s) to also go? What if someone is like 12? And what about those on controllers... can they still use them?

Do they pay for family or friend(s) to also go? What if someone is like 12? And what about those on controllers... can they still use them?

We weren't allowed to bring guests, the age limit is 18 because one of the top guys didn't get picked for that reason I think and us controller bois (there's at least 2 of us) have to git gud on the wheel pretty sharpish!

Very interesting developments.

Brutal to make controller users drive on a wheel. It's not GT Academy so why do it.
That is poor, hope they don't follow through with that and allow the DS4. The learning curve will take too long.

That is poor, hope they don't follow through with that and allow the DS4. The learning curve will take too long.
It might be for some, but as a long time user of a controller jumping into the wheel should come naturally. Odd at first if it is your first time & trying to get accustomed to everything. A few laps to adjust & if you drive in real life it should be second nature. See you guys there!

We weren't allowed to bring guests, the age limit is 18 because one of the top guys didn't get picked for that reason I think and us controller bois (there's at least 2 of us) have to git gud on the wheel pretty sharpish!

Jeez, well I hope you git gud!

Gonna be almost impossible, but I’ll still be rooting for you!

Back