Grinding For Credits

My wish was granted, a N200 car to use in the premium sports lounge. On Lago Maggirore the Toyota 2000 GT '67 can win the 8 lap race, narrowly beating the Veyron. He kept passing me again in the last 2 laps, yet I managed to stay in front long enough after he final 2 corners. Finally a close race to the finish with the AI. It only took N200 vs N1000 :)
4BEc.jpg

I had a win with a much larger margin before without the Veyron in the pack, yet that wasn't a clean run. This clean run delivered:
5BEc.jpg

Time efficient? No. I'll still be trying to improve my record on Bluemoon bay with the KTM XBow for 8250 xp per 12 minutes. But first maximizing the new GT League races. Still a little way to go until 50.

64E6AA62-E011-4E56-918F-1F057B887986.jpeg
Blue Moon
Motion Control
Game case
R2 rubber banded

Walls are now coated with rubber cement. The car I have been using was lapping at 1:05-1:10. I’ve gotten hit by the Grouo 3 car 3 times in 7 laps!!! Every lap and a half I’m getting passed now.

WTF PD!!!!

How does this work?

You have to have Motion Control turned on. Vibration off so it won’t shake. USB must be plugged in so it won’t turn off and put the PS4 into sleep mode. Wrap a rubber band around R2 and the right lobe of the controller. Use a game case to prop up the LEFT side of the controller to keep the car turning to the right.

Custom Race
Endurance
1 to 24 hours
Field is TWO cars (you finish 2nd)
Catch up or whatever it is, is off.
Opponent strength is Professional.
Competition is Group 3.
I set my car to N199 and go against a Group 3 car.

I mean how
You have to have Motion Control turned on. Vibration off so it won’t shake. USB must be plugged in so it won’t turn off and put the PS4 into sleep mode. Wrap a rubber band around R2 and the right lobe of the controller. Use a game case to prop up the LEFT side of the controller to keep the car turning to the right.

Custom Race
Endurance
1 to 24 hours
Field is TWO cars (you finish 2nd)
Catch up or whatever it is, is off.
Opponent strength is Professional.
Competition is Group 3.
I set my car to N199 and go against a Group 3 car.

Yeah I've seen other people say this, but how does it actually work? Surely you just crash?

I mean how

Yeah I've seen other people say this, but how does it actually work? Surely you just crash?
No, you just ride along, scraping the wall. Except corner speed is GREATLY reduced, as you can see in the picture I posted.

I can’t believe you’re just discovering “wall riding” on an oval? We’ve been doing this since GT4.

The Gr.1 cars now can manage a full lap of Nurb24h with fuel depletion at max settings, so now it's impossible to win in any lower grade car. :indiff:
Drat. No more giant-slaying in my S-FR Concept. :grumpy: I suppose I'll have to rely on throwing something round Blue Moon in GT League now.

Yes I got to 20 lol.
I think I counted 40 this morning when I saw the price of the Jaaaag and 330 P4. Not sure how many I should use on them and how many I should keep around "just in case" for future DLC.

What if you still had an older game progress save data(before patch 1.11) and upload it into the PS4 system?
Would the pit lane glitch still work?
Has anyone tried this?

What if you still had an older game progress save data(before patch 1.11) and upload it into the PS4 system?
Would the pit lane glitch still work?
Has anyone tried this?
It would still work, but you need to do it offline and the game must still be in update 1.10.

Last edited:
What if you still had an older game progress save data(before patch 1.11) and upload it into the PS4 system? Would the pit lane glitch still work?
Has anyone tried this?

Sounds like a very desperate and risky attempt. Just make sure don't damage your game save data. Just don't come back here and cry to us if you failed. :lol:

Using this, it would take me around 19 hours to earn 500k xp, ughhh...

If I could, I would give you all of my XP points because it does nothing for me since I only play this game to collect cars. I have been on level 50 for over a month now and I am not seeing any rewards whatsoever.

If I could, I would give you all of my XP points because it does nothing for me since I only play this game to collect cars. I have been on level 50 for over a month now and I am not seeing any rewards whatsoever.[/QUOTE]
Its done for the glory....

Dont like dont comment. Simples

That would make forums a pretty boring place if only people with one view point commented on things. Granted it wasn’t the most productive comment but as I’d already been talking about it in another thread I only felt like making a quick joke, so I did.

For a bit of variety, do Maggiore instead. More time to plan your passes for the clean bonus, plenty of other cars to use and you get to turn right as well as left...

20 minutes isn't ideal for grinding cash but it's nowhere near as mind numbing as constantly running Blue Moon.

For a bit of variety, do Maggiore instead. More time to plan your passes for the clean bonus, plenty of other cars to use and you get to turn right as well as left...

20 minutes isn't ideal for grinding cash but it's nowhere near as mind numbing as constantly running Blue Moon.

My thoughts. The oval is maybe the most efficient, but I think Maggiore is way more fun and much easier to do it clean, as you have way more time. You already are on the pole position in lap 4 or so. Therefore you can choose your overtakes better, which makes the chance for clean race bigger.

It's depressing that I have to spend 12 minutes to make 250k when I was making over 100k per minute from the pit glitch. This new grind is not worth it at all. Waste of time. I've already sold off some Gr.3 and Gr.X cars to make room for cars I haven't driven yet. I hope someone discovers an easier way to make money soon. I don't have 6 hours a day to grind money.

My wish was granted, a N200 car to use in the premium sports lounge. On Lago Maggirore the Toyota 2000 GT '67 can win the 8 lap race, narrowly beating the Veyron. He kept passing me again in the last 2 laps, yet I managed to stay in front long enough after he final 2 corners. Finally a close race to the finish with the AI. It only took N200 vs N1000 :)
4BEc.jpg

I had a win with a much larger margin before without the Veyron in the pack, yet that wasn't a clean run. This clean run delivered:
5BEc.jpg

Time efficient? No. I'll still be trying to improve my record on Bluemoon bay with the KTM XBow for 8250 xp per 12 minutes. But first maximizing the new GT League races. Still a little way to go until 50.

What is your secret here? Some kind of miracle tune? Within 3 laps of attempting the same feat I had dropped back to 18th position. The 2000GT gets murdered on the straights by every single competitor :/

I've found a new 15 minute grind, it's only just under half of the payout that the X-bow at BMB gives, but it's a change of scenery for those who want to mix it up a bit. ;)

Arcade mode custom race @ Monza, 8 laps (all the usual settings) in the S-FR Concept at N200 (RS) vs. GR.3.... cutting both chicanes (and ascari if you like) for an easy win and 184,000 cr + 1800 xp. Obviously no clean race bonus to be had as you are going off track 2 or 3 times per lap. :lol:

You could do more laps if you don't mind going for longer but I think at 8-10 laps the payout is maximized so your better off doing just that.
Doing a 16 or 20 lap race gets less payout than doing 8 or 10 lap back to back races.

:dunce: :D 👍

4BEc.jpg

5BEc.jpg

Why is the mileage points so low?

Back