GT Sport Update 1.56 Arrives Tomorrow, Adds Aston Martin DBR9

The Aston is nice to have, but also completely useless.

It just won’t turn.

Unless we get a daily race on SS Route X I can’t see me picking this over literally any other GR. 3 car.
It can turn from my end. Even could be the best handling Gr3 car.

Bought the AM. Drove 3 laps around Dragon Trail Gardens. Sold it.

Sounds the same as the GT3.
As to be expected, it's not a cornering machine.
Cockpit view is sparse.

Someone will love it. Already seen it post a top 10 for the next Manu race.

I hope the Gr.3 RX-Vision is something special.

02F5E953-C75A-4E98-821B-0635DE777C64.jpeg
I AM ONE UNLUCKY TEENAGER!!!

HOW DO I FIX THIS????

Update finally finished "copying"...

Was right about the 180sx being a notch below the S13.. both max out at 394hp with the 180sx heavier at max weight reduction... Not as powerful as GT6's 488hp max

Love how some of you are calling me out on using the word "beta" to describe this game... It's just my own opinion considering how I feel when buying a game that offers (much) less than the previous

I would happily pay more for suitable updates/DLC's, but that option is not available... Instead gotta take the freebies >> which reminds me of the "you get what you pay for/beggars cant be choosers" ordeal

This update was a (free) let down ... Simply not enough to play the game as enthusiasticly as I've done before.. sucks they closed down the servers for GT6 :tear:

Just letting everyone know it didn't fix the bug where I don't get my daily workout car.
You need to finish an event to get the daily workout car. It's not enough to lap 42km in mileage lobby. Of course you know this, but in case anyone else is wondering.

You need to finish an event to get the daily workout car. It's not enough to lap 42km in mileage lobby. Of course you know this, but in case anyone else is wondering.
You can do it in any mode you want. I've just done it in Time Trial. The Daily Workout Gift Bug is an actual bug - which we've covered on the site.

Actually the best to fix such bug is by just finish 1 lap custom race at Northern Isle Speedway.

So at least by Discovr liveries the 180SX is the most popular car of the update with the Fiat 500 currently 2nd and the Aston Martin last
in terms of new livery designs.

Of all three cars added Fiat 500 is god as far as I am concerned as I am not a fan of the Arbarth variant so I've been wanting the proper car in the game for awhile and first time I've done a livery on a new car in the immediate hours after the DLC updated on my system (see my gallery in livery section of the forums).

Just because you don't like doesn't mean that rules for everyone, almost everyone on my friends list is happy the 500 got added and the 18- SX and are less interested in the DB9.

Now to see what the workout wheel gives me!

Actually the best to fix such bug is by just finish 1 lap custom race at Northern Isle Speedway.
The glitch where you don't receive a car until the game establishes a new server connection is not related to the Daily Workout Gift Bug. This is a full-blown bug where players will not, under any circumstances or by anything they do, receive a car for a completed Daily Workout ever. Like the "Garage Full" bug before Christmas, it seems to affect players who played early on in the game's life, then returned more recently after a long absence.

https://www.gtplanet.net/gt-sport-players-hit-by-daily-workout-gift-bug/

The glitch where you don't receive a car until the game establishes a new server connection is not related to the Daily Workout Gift Bug. This is a full-blown bug where players will not, under any circumstances or by anything they do, receive a car for a completed Daily Workout ever. Like the "Garage Full" bug before Christmas, it seems to affect players who played early on in the game's life, then returned more recently after a long absence.

https://www.gtplanet.net/gt-sport-players-hit-by-daily-workout-gift-bug/
Oh, but if you just do one race, it'll kick in and you'll get your reward.

:mischievous:

Back