(GTOR) - Gran Turismo Online Racing - HomepageOpen 

Yeah I read that and I can't assure now that my schedule after this summer will still allow me to do this.
I'll see how things unfold in the next weeks.

@True-blue-8 , I'd love to do this but the time, much like all GTOR events sadly, is just not possible for me. :(

Good luck with it anyway, I'll be avidly watching from a far, with much greed! :)đź‘Ť

Why can't I have a Datsun? :confused:
because we know what you're like in them ;)

@True-blue-8 , I'd love to do this but the time, much like all GTOR events sadly, is just not possible for me. :(

Good luck with it anyway, I'll be avidly watching from a far, with much greed! :)đź‘Ť
Well initially wanted it to be a single race for our 1 year in August, which is better in my opinion.

Admins - @NinjaEvo @sb360 @NW48 @Mikey24 @iName @NAGT6 PM @WolfpackS2k @STOCKY8A1 @Storm_SP17 can you guys please check the convo and give me feedback please đź‘Ť

Maybe EuroSport, they hold the TV rights in several European countries. Before every race weekend they remind TV coverage in each country but I can't find it anymore.

Alternatively you can get the season pass on the FIA WEC site combined with Radio Le Mans' live commentaries.

Edit: I think it's on MotorsTV in the UK, anyone can confirm ?

Last edited:
Do you know where I can watch wec races on uk tv
Maybe EuroSport, they hold the TV rights in several European countries. Before every race weekend they remind TV coverage in each country but I can't find it anymore.

Alternatively you can get the season pass on the FIA WEC site combined with Radio Le Mans' live commentaries.

it usually switches between eurosport for major races but MotorsTV has the majority :) đź‘Ť

Yeah it's MotorsTV

You've probably already said but what day/ time is it?
There were things kicking about mate. We were going to host a 24Hr le man race for our 1 year anniversary. Some people wanted it to become a series, but due to other commitments in GTP ES etc, we decided to keep it as just a one off race. However due to now leaving the GTP ES we will be going ahead with a developed WEC plan.

It will most likely be a Saturday and around the clock, so can suit most people.

Mate I have everything ready for the ELMS series! Mabby it can start GTORs endurance project!

Project endurance has a nice ring to it as well :lol:

This is the best thing I got from Silverstone!
1429099868996-1651648623.jpg

Sorry I don't understand your question :confused:
:lol:

At a track such as say Silverstone, you need to pay for a ticket. But for the Isle of Man TT, or even WRC events, you don't have to buy a ticket at some points during the track (unless you ant to sit in the stands). So if you wanted to watch the 24hr le mans, are there some places you can stand without paying?

Back