(GTOR) | [GTTCC-4] | RSUK Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S4 - Private EventFull 

Should Tuning be allowed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a car group :) which @FaithlessEmo helps to run. If you join the group they'll happily add you :)

Sorry haven't been able to add more info. Issues.

Anyways. I'm proud to say that RSUK is a sponsor of GTCC. RSUK is a car forum that was set up for car enthusiasts. We set up track days for beginners and veterans alike with intros into track days. We have clubs stands at major car shows and arrange smaller meets at local areas to you. In addition we offer help and advice via our Facebook and fourm and discounts on aftermarket parts such as scorpion exhuasts.

It's a closed group so that it is not full of spammers and undesirables. If you would like to join then add the group in the link and I will approve it.

The weekly results from here will be posted in there every week with a update on the championship.

Last edited:
yuc2002 / yuc2002 / TBD Team / #2

Track wise I like Trial Mountain, Laguna Seca and Suzuka (maybe the short version for GTTCC?). Silverstone National looked fun last season too

Wouldn't mind D1 or D2 this time

Who was the first person to highlight Trial Mountain as a viable track to use? I know I gave it a mention... It's a very unforgiving track, but a blast to drive on. I love driving the X2014 round there when I'm grinding credits.
I remember @NinjaEvo taking me clean out race three there in season one going into the tunnel :D

Then again, I can name being taken of on any track :lol:

I know, it's also not cool to change topics ;D but will there be any preseason races? That would completely emulate actual race day, a shake down?

Might also be usefull in shaping opinions on slipstream...

I know, it's also not cool to change topics ;D but will there be any preseason races? That would completely emulate actual race day, a shake down?

Might also be usefull in shaping opinions on slipstream...
Changing the topic onto the racing part of things? No that's frowned upon sorry ;) :lol:

Every Wednesday we're usually around. This Wednesday will be for division 2 drivers to complete their times, they can also have up until next Wednesday. Next Wednesday and we'll do a race or 2 this week will be full 20 min races. Week after that will be the compulsory test 👍

Back