GTP Member's cars directory. What do you drive?

• Thread starter Avenger803
  • 4,035 comments

Do you like your car?

• My car is the best, much better than anyone else's!

Votes: 475 34.8%
  • Yep, it always starts, doesn't cost much, and I like it.

Votes: 564 41.3%
  • Well, it's kinda rusting, driving is kinda scary at times,doesn't look too good.

Votes: 68 5.0%
  • It's in the junkyard, or will be soon.

Votes: 13 1.0%
  • Car? what car?

Votes: 245 17.9%

• Total voters
Originally posted by fast_ferrarious
A dark green Mitsubishi 3000GT with a KKK turbo, green neons under the chassis, 6 speed manual trans. bored and stroked out (yes i went a little extreme on this beast) racing beat muffler 18" Racing Hart alloy wheels its around 600 hp!!!! :eek: :cool: :bigeye: :sly: :fiery: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

kkk normall associates itself with german tuning companies, and only german tuning companies. they are used on that insane 2500lbs golf that makes over 45psi of boost, and they are also used on the audi r8 le'mans cars.

bored and stroked out? to what degree? how "extreme" did you go? what's the cubic inch size of the motor now, and what pistons did you use becuase you obviously needed larger ones?

racing beat? i thought you had a mitsubishi? racing beat is a mazda tuning company.

600hp is great. dyno slips? any pictures of this so-called car?

Originally posted by risingson77

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That's a real SE-R! (Please note: the current automotive mistake by Nissan should not be wearing an SE-R badge. Thank you). Great car out of the box, helluva starting point for tuning, too. Gotta love an SR20...and an LSD, too, you dog. :D

thank you! i am not entirely a fan of the new se-r sentra. i think it should've been badged a gt-r rather than a se-r because the gt-r package has always included luxury. the se-r name started out being associated to just the bare bones in comfort and more track ready than anything. nissan has been screwing up for a while though. the 200sx was nothing compared to the sentra or the nx2000 (which will outhandle the b13 sentra se-r).

as far as the sr20 goes, there is nothing like it. driving this car and then driving a honda is like going from a 8 cylinder camaro to a 6 cylinder. there is no comparison. the sr20 is such a torque monster in the lower rpms, and the throttle response is insane. barely tap on the peddle and the rpms are already rising. it's great and i love it to death. :D

Originally posted by Monsoon

i am not "going" anywhere. i just want to give this person a rope for them to hang themselves with. i am done with him/her, simple as that.

Sorry, I didn't mean you. I meant the guy with the 3000GT-R V-Spec Type-R i-VVTEC Quattro GTS VR-4 up there...

I currently own a renault laguna (a large sized 5 door family car) Its a diesel and I only bought it for fuel economy - I get 700 miles on £45 worth of diesel - But the car I owned before that was a 2000 model saxo vtr (gt2 featured the saxo vts in the rally trim) It was modified with lowered suspension alloy wheels it had twin 4 inch exhausts etc... It was a show car and I took it to trax01 at silverstone race circuit last year and it got quite a lot of attention but I had to sell it for economy - I'll try to get some pics on here this weekend jw :D :D :D

Those are awesome little cars. To anybody with one, don't underestimate em. They start out great and have LOTS of potential. Ok, just wanted to say that. One of the forgotten pocket-rockets :)

Originally posted by AltF8
:rolleyes:

Here we go again...

NOT ANOTHER POLAK!!!!!!!! AIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! :eek:

explanation for those of you who just got here: the above statement is not a racial slur. It is a reference to a former member of GTPlanet.

Yes Racing Beat is Mazda, and found on that MP3, aka Protege with body cladding, MP3 player and stock engine :rolleyes:

Wow, neons are classy :P

Yea Polak was a real dip.....200mph in an integra, ok yea sure. ;)

Mason-Today my dad said that someone came in with a MX-3 GS, blown motor, but decided to get it fixed. :mad: I was - that close, but no. Ohh well, another will come about, I just have to wait.

Hehe, I'm older than this bozo with the eledged 3000GT. :cool:

S2000s are cool. I've only seen a couple around here.
You are lucky. ;)
I've seen one in a parking lot. :D I don't own a car, my parents own a 2001 Saturn L200. It has heatable leather seats in the front. :P :cool: :Profile:

Originally posted by Monsoon
punk. your work on the integra is done. start working on the blasted egg already! jeeze man! ;)

I'm working on it... i need to dig a few ressources ($) and i'll be going at it. First thing on the list is a complete repaint, after my incident the other day, i've managed to find a white fender and a red bumper... looks kinda dumb on a black car...

.. i dont have a car yet, but my mom has a nice 1998 Mtsubishi Eclips RS .. only 4 cylinders but its still a reliable car.

man, that stinks!!! I sure wish I had a parent with your dads kinda inflow of mazda stuff. living in redneckville, parts can be few and far between, lol. I'm mad, because I know as soon as I get this tranny out tomorrow, I'm gonna have to have the red MX hauled away :( with so many good parts :( :(

Originally posted by masonholmes
man, that stinks!!! I sure wish I had a parent with your dads kinda inflow of mazda stuff. living in redneckville, parts can be few and far between, lol. I'm mad, because I know as soon as I get this tranny out tomorrow, I'm gonna have to have the red MX hauled away :( with so many good parts :( :(

Well take everything you can off of it, as if you can't use the parts, you can sell them online for lots of money. That's what my brother does.

Question, does your MX-3 or the other MX-3 have the squared key emblem? If so, it's pretty rare, as Mazda had to round it because Renault's corperate logo was too similar.

yup, both my 92's had the diamond shaped emblems. key, wheels and steering wheel included. apparently this is a rare thing on 92's because that's when they rounded it off, but I've had two GS's like this and I know a bunch of people with 92 mazda's with the same style emblems. What's funny is now that I have two sets of the rare diamond emblems, I need the more rounded one, LOL. (the one on my SE had gold added. that's tacky to start with, but now it's fading and looks worse :rolleyes: ) I'd stick one of my 92 emblems on, just to get rid of the gold for a while, but the el-cheapo warranty paint job in 96, when they did it, they were retarded enough to TAPE OFF the emblem. So there's raised paint around the edges of the emblem, making sticking the slightly different shaped one in its place look like total crap :rolleyes: Speaking of emblems, could you get me one of the rounded "diamond" shaped ones mazkid? That gold is really pissing me off, LOL.

Well I could, but you could just go to the dealership and order the front logo. Then you would get it brand new, and it would look better. It would be $10 or so, but you're getting the best you can.

well you see, all the dealerships I've talked to said they wanted $30 for one hood emblem, I said bite me, lol. If I'm gonna spend that kinda cash on an emblem, I'd rather go for an aftermarket one like mazdaspeed or somthin..

or maybe it's a Veilside one, as his name suggests... Still beating Jettas? I hope i'm not the only one who hated both the cars and the movie?

Oh, the Veilside kit for the S2K is just nasty...

Originally posted by MitsubishiLancer
2002 White Mitsubishi Lancer O-Z Racing Rally Edition w/tailwing :D

ill post a pic soon

Here is my car...at the Marquette Heights park

lancer2.jpg

Back