20twj2e.jpg

21pcjg9.jpg

24xoj9q.jpg

259vkgm.jpg

28nvkau.jpg

29l4k7f.jpg
Seems like they also had remade this?

Last edited by a moderator:
The model is from GT5 Prologue, was maybe modelled way back in 2005 - 7.

Never noticed the interior looking that bad, could be a low LOD model... Find the quality hard to believe.
It's not from Prologue. There was only two Audis there. One of them is a R8, the other one is a newer TT with a retractable rear wing.

Correct. Here's the "best" picture I could find of its interior.

View attachment 817049
That does look a good bit better, though it's also a little soft (the image) so it's hard to see exactly how much better it is. Maybe it was an issue in photo mode then? Might've loaded a low LoD model since you're not technically supposed to be able to take images of the interior.

That does look a good bit better, though it's also a little soft (the image) so it's hard to see exactly how much better it is. Maybe it was an issue in photo mode then? Might've loaded a low LoD model since you're not technically supposed to be able to take images of the interior.

On all the other GT5/GT6 cars the interior of the photomode model is the same or better than the interior ingame. Probably on that audi TT there is a lod bug of the interior on the photomode model

The C7 Final Prototype in GT5 is the same model but without tessellation

GT5
ronda_1bfgjm9.jpg

GT6
ronda_1bb79jwc.jpg
Interesting fact, are they two of the "manufacturer-provided CAD model" cars?
I'm actually quite interesting how they looks different with/without tessellation.
So if you have enough time, I want to see more screenshots. I believe that It'll be great :)

Isn't there any better location in GT6 to show lighting and reflections? Like Red Bull hangar or..?
I traded my GT6 so can't try myself, but i remember them looking way better, shinier.

Yes, the front of the 300 SLS in GT6 is remodeled (the rest of the car is the same)

GT5
235gkmt.jpg

GT6
2462kg7.jpg
Interesting fact, I thought that the GT5-premium models remained the same in GT6!
The front turn signals are different between in GT5 and GT6, but I just learned that both of these exists in real life... But I don't know what causes this difference.

Edit: Now the truth is clear.
The earliest 300 SL uses the front turn signals of 190 SL.
So it means GT5 model is the earliest one, and GT6 one is later-produced one.
55784156-770-0@2X.jpg

Last edited:
Hey @emula I was scrolling through the scapes list and I noticed there are some locations which IIRC were in previous GTs, have you ever compared them or would you be willing to do so?

I can't believe how blind we all were when we saw some early eye-candy GT5 pictures. Everyone was like "it can't get any more realistic" :D

Now we can see how wrong we were :D

Merry Christmas anyway.
Some gamers always say it can't get any more realistic and then devs proof them wrong. Cars have an very high quality this generation, but tracks still suffer and aren't photorealistic yet.

Great comparisons in here with the different cars. Shows the evolution very good :cheers:

Hey @emula I was scrolling through the scapes list and I noticed there are some locations which IIRC were in previous GTs, have you ever compared them or would you be willing to do so?

I've noticed it too, but scapes locations are simply real photos so the comparison with the old 3D locations doesn't make much sense

PS

Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo

007gj7m.jpg

01lkk03.jpg

02a1ksh.jpg

03vqky4.jpg

08qyk4g.jpg

09ezknn.jpg

18mdjk6.jpg

19bxkhe.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back