(GTTCC-7) | GT Touring Car Championship S7 - Danny, Starscream Entrprises, ares and Honda win!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,557 comments

Should drivers who DNF score points for last place possible?

• No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes, full points

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Yes, half points

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
perhaps a little icon of a wheel and a little icon of a "cont"? :lol:
Like this?

960.jpg

Oh, I was thinking it was to do with who was ranked better in each team, since it seems like all of the teams have one P and one W haha.

Last time he was around he only went in for two races before he left. I think that was at Brands.
Yeah he's been pretty busy, and jumping into a stock integra against a quicker grid and starting on pole isn't going to be that fun lol

But we've got some original drivers returning and i'll see if he's still up for some racing tonight. Same with emo.

Yeah he's been pretty busy, and jumping into a stock integra against a quicker grid and starting on pole isn't going to be that fun lol

But we've got some original drivers returning and i'll see if he's still up for some racing tonight. Same with emo.
Original drivers? ;)

Message from @True-blue-8 :

Unfortunately, the pre-qualifying session has had to be cut short due to a temporary issue with the Gran Turismo servers. Therefore, the standings are confirmed as given on the previous page.

;)

Unfortunately, the pre-qualifying session has had to be cut short due to a temporary issue with the Gran Turismo servers. Therefore, the standings are confirmed as given on the previous page.

;)
You forgot the rest;
Unfortunately 'Day 1' of the Pre-Q times were unable to be registered. Only the times set on or after Friday 24th will count :P

You forgot the rest;
Unfortunately 'Day 1' of the Pre-Q times were unable to be registered. Only the times set on or after Friday 24th will count :P
Also, you forgot to mention that times not set by Anglo-Swiss drivers will not be counted. ;)

What happened to Ninja? :confused:

Yeah, I'm busy a lot now at weekends. Even if I do race, odds are it'd just be the Rockets since it's quick and easy to fit into my schedule. 👍

;)

That temporary, 3 year long, since day one issue with the servers, yeah? ;)

Yeah, I'm busy a lot now at weekends. Even if I do race, odds are it'd just be the Rockets since it's quick and easy to fit into my schedule. 👍

That temporary, 3 year long, since day one issue with the servers, yeah? ;)
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So that's what you're doing, Shenmue World Records ;)

Weather for Week 1

Formula Rocket
Weather at race start: 10%
Time: 11:00
Time Progression: 3
Weather changeability: Fixed
Surface Water at race start: 0%

Round 1
Weather at Race start: 0%
Time: 13:00
Weather Changeability: Fixed

Round 2
Weather at Race start: 50%
Time: 15:00
Weather Changeability: 2
Surface Water at race start: 30%

Round 3
Weather at Race start: 20%
Time: 17:00

So who knows what might happen Race 2! Could it be wet then dry? Or will it pour down and flood the track? :D

Also, lobby opening :cheers:

Weather for Week 1

Formula Rocket
Weather at race start: 10%
Time: 11:00
Weather changeability: Fixed

Round 1
Weather at Race start: 0%
Time: 13:00

Round 2
Weather at Race start: 50%
Time: 15:00
Weather Changeability: 2
Surface Water at race start: 30%

Round 3
Weather at Race start: 20%
Time: 17:00

So who knows what might happen Race 2! Could it be wet then dry? Or will it pour down and flood the track? :D

Also, lobby opening :cheers:
50225507.jpg

Back