(GTTCC-7) | GT Touring Car Championship S7 - Danny, Starscream Entrprises, ares and Honda win!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,557 comments

Should drivers who DNF score points for last place possible?

• No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes, full points

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Yes, half points

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
'Two is two too many.'

I believe 'two' refers to the quantity of incidents.

The second two i'm not sure why it's there, but I think 'two too' was trying to say that it was way too many, such as saying you are too too slow. So I think ayrton is trying to say that two incidents is way too many, so it should be 'two is too too many'

Is that right @MC CAULEY ? :lol:

Sweet lord. I'm dislexic as a dog, don't ask me, hahaha.

Sorry but could someone write a few words on what's going on with the wet tyres? I read inters or some other tyre works better than everyone thought, so something got banned?

You see. I spelt got as gone and banned as band. Thank god for the edit button.

Last edited:
Sweet lord. I'm dislexic as a dog, don't ask me, hahaha.
Oh no too early for this again :lol:

Sorry but could someone write a few words on what's going on with the wet tyres? I read inters or some other tyre works better than everyone thought, so something got banned?

You see. I spelt got as gone and banned as band. Thank god for the edit button.
restrict it to sport softs and make everyone make do with using comfort tyres as the wet tyre
Do we need comfort softs? As it will be free choice really especially on drying tracks and I felt no difference on SS tyres. I think we should just freeze everything and use SS all round. They're practically road tyres and we can have an even playing field. Everyone uses what they have.

I hope suzuka is wet :(

Regarding numbers too, there is no point messing around. I'll place the 16 most confident drivers who will get a place no matter what, if they cant make it they will have to tell us, then i'll call a reserve in, so some people should expect some contact today regarding attendance 👍

I think it's worth giving a shout out to @Ives40 and @Ares85 who had good debuts. Not far off the pace and clean, so well done guys.

Opinions on Formula Rocket? I'm in favour of cancelling them really. I wont drive it until the actual race, and found them boring and difficult with no practice. With only a few drivers we could save the hassle of the room changes and have more practice available.

Or would people rather keep them?

I think it's worth giving a shout out to @Ives40 and @Ares85 who had good debuts. Not far off the pace and clean, so well done guys.

Opinions on Formula Rocket? I'm in favour of cancelling them really. I wont drive it until the actual race, and found them boring and difficult with no practice. With only a few drivers we could save the hassle of the room changes and have more practice available.

I think @AhmedAl (Trapdoor I think?) had a good debut, finishing 8th in Race 1. 👍

Run FR on a Wednesday, then I'll smash you all... :cheers:

Well, I don't know about you m8, but after the last time Formula Rocket was run and the Tokyo R246 round, where I qualified fastest, started last because Q & R both were for points and thus was a reverse grid start, and then still came through the field to win, you can understand why I'd be confident... ;) :cheers:

Well, I don't know about you m8, but after the last time Formula Rocket was run and the Tokyo R246 round, where I qualified fastest, started last because Q & R both were for points and thus was a reverse grid start, and then still came through the field to win, you can understand why I'd be confident... ;) :cheers:
:lol:

or when I closed a big deficit in the clio cup ;)

Hoping to get online for some laps and test standing starts before the footy 👍

:lol:

or when I closed a big deficit in the clio cup ;)

Hoping to get online for some laps and test standing starts before the footy 👍

Yeah, we were robbed though. Since nobody else was running by the end except me and you. Surprisingly good races for just 2 people.

This was my favourite though, mugging you on the final corner of the final lap... :D

I did that in one lap on Friday. ;)

Then went flying off the track at McLaren. :lol:

Yeah, we were robbed though. Since nobody else was running by the end except me and you. Surprisingly good races for just 2 people.

This was my favourite though, mugging you on the final corner of the final lap... :D

That was a great race, and yeah I remember the lag at the start that lost my lead, and you running wide on the exit :lol:

I saw that, but I'm a sucker for the GT86/BRZs.
No worries dude, any idea on your colour scheme? Also do you intend to make most of the races? Sorry for the questions :lol: just trying to get an idea while I organise everything.

Apologies for delay in results. Only finished stewarding last night, and turns out my race 1 results were wrong, no idea why, but some drivers weren't where they were meant to be. Will have them up tonight while the match is on 👍

Also, I'm still trying to decide on the starts. I know people may not like starting in 3rd gear, but I just feel if it reduces the overall drive (FR will always get a better drive, but we need to reduce it slightly) then we can continue with standing starts, as rolling took all the fun out of it and spread the grid out. It would be a 5 second run in 3rd gear, and you'd still get a better run then the VW/Honda, and I feel it's better to use so we can have a close pack and much better racing.

Ok, thanks for the info! My Toyota will run a orange body with black wheels, and will be very likely to attend most, if not all remaining races.

I think @AhmedAl (Trapdoor I think?) had a good debut, finishing 8th in Race 1. 👍
With regards to @AhmedAl... It was a solid performance. I'd been practicing with him a couple weeks earlier but didn't see him until race day, it was clear he'd built upon the time he gained through practicing together.

@Ives40 impressed me too, and I feel like once he gains more confidence in trying to push the limit and has gained a bit more experience, he will start to leapfrog some already established drivers... he's got a nice driving style.

Results - Brands Hatch Indy 80's - Event 2/9

Round 1

1. TNR_FILO
2. DannyB013
3. True-blue-8
4. Ash9414
5. J_Starscream
6. StormPacer17
7. duker_86
8. Trapdoor97
9. HarskGaming96
10. ares118785
11. Ives40
12. SDM_R13HIE
DNF. TheOldStig
DNF. The_Noir__Antares
DNS. DeltaJulietMike
DNS. epicgiratina
Fastest Lap - DannyB013 - 46.098
Lap Leaders - Ash9414, TNR_FILO

Qualifying
1. StormPacer17
2. DeltaJulietMike
3. J_Starscream
4. DannyB013
5. Ash9414
6. duker_86
7. The_Noir_Antares
8. TNR_FILO
9. True-blue-8
10. ares118785
11. TheOldStig
12. Ives40

Round 2
1. StormPacer17
2. J_Starscream
3. The_Noir_Antares
4. Ash9414
5. TNR_FILO
6. ares118785
7. duker_86
8. DeltaJulietMike
9. Ives40
DNF. TheOldStig
DNF. DannyB013
DNF. True-blue-8
Fastest Lap - StormPacer17 - 46.244
Lap Leaders - StormPacer17

Round 3
1. TNR_FILO
2. DannyB013
3. True-blue-8
4. DeltaJulietMike
5. The_Noir_Antares
6. J_Starscream
7. StormPacer17
8. ares118785
9. Ash9414
10. duker_86
11. Ives40
DNF. TheOldStig
Fastest Lap - TNR_FILO - 46.033
Lap Leaders - True-blue-8, DannyB013, TNR_FILO, The_Noir_Antares

The stewards have issues the following penalties;
  • Race 2, lap 4 Turn 2: duker_86 - A late overtaking attempt on Ash9414 resulted in a small collision which also affected the cars behind. The overtake manoeuver was a legit move, however was attempted late with no indication to Ash, who did not expect the move. You held your hands up to the incident and no more than a warning will be given.
  • Race 3, Lap 11 Turn 6: duker_86 - After an off track excursion you rejoined the track and an incident occurred. There was plenty of space to rejoin, and you move to the inside to retake the racing line. However the sudden closing of gaps to the cars behind and dirty tyres caught you off guard. There was no intention to get in the way, however more care should be taken in future. A second warning will be given, resulting in your first reprimand.
  • Race 3, Lap 28 Turn 1/4: The_Noir_Antares - You ran wide at Turn 1 and rejoined the track. There was a lot of smoke and StormPacer17 was unable to see you on the racing line, resulting in damage to both cars. At Turn 4 you had the inside line and understeered into StormPacer17 due to damage. An initial warning will be given to avoid rejoining and staying on the racing line, and racing side by side with a car that is damaged.
  • After numerous requests CrazyJohnIsHere has been disqualified and removed from the series due to driving, language and attitude violations.
  • epicgiratina - A warning will be given due to numerous occasions of ignoring the race director's instructions. You were asked to reset your PS3 but continued to ignore, and kept trying to rejoin the lobby, resulting in network issues for everyone. Next time you are given an instruction please do so immediately. Failure to do so again and rejoining a lobby without taking the appropriate actions will see you demoted to a reserve driver.
  • dinosaur202/whatsuphomeslice: AWOL Warning for failure to notify you are attending and for leaving and ignoring instructions.
  • TheOldStig - AWOL WARNING for failure to notify the race director of attendance.
  • HarskGaming96 - 2nd AWOL Warning which leads to a reprimand for failure to notify the race director of attendance.​

If an incident you reported is not there, or you would like further explanation on an incident there or to appeal it, the please contact me within 24 Hours.

Post 2's starting grid will hopefully be updated tomorrow. Apart from that Post 1/2 are complete.

There were a lot of issues with attendance numbers as people just turned up and did not let me know. In the entry list there are 16 listed driver with priority places. These drivers will from now on automatically be assumed they are attending. If they can not make it they must notify me ASAP. The reserves (in order as listed) will then fill the remaining places. Failure for a top 16 driver to notify me of any non attendance will receive an AWOL warning, then eventually demoted to a reserve driver.

The Success penalty has been slightly revised and can be found in the OP, as it now stands at; 11%, 8%, 5%, 3%, 2%

The following drivers will start with these success penalties for Round 4;

@TNR_KING_FILO - 318BHP
@Storm_SP17 - 307BHP
@Ash9414 - 332BHP
@J_Starscream - 320BHP
@DannyB013 - 326BHP

Again, just to let people know tomorrow I will have a better idea of 3rd/4th gear starts in an FR car, and despite ir being awkward, if it allows us to do that for 5 seconds to stop a brutal start in an FR (they will always have an advantage but not that much) and keep standing starts which most of us prefer then it will be implemented.

Wet tyres will now also be banned. SS tyres must be used in all conditions.

A new lobby will be opened before race 1, and you must wait before being called in. I may do a quick 2 lap race to check freezing in pits does not occur, however it is difficult to point out the exact reason as to why it happens.

I feel like I am forgetting something :lol: But a good start to the season :cheers:

Back